ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Whiteboard Video Production
Total Articles: 121
The process for whiteboard video production are as follows:
1) Writing the script
The script of a whiteboard video production defines the message you send, the length of the video, the pace of the imagery, and the overall success of your communication. Any good illustration or video trickery cannot stand in for a poor script. The script should be well structured and the story around it should be well built and the message articulated as clearly as possible. Like every good story, there should be a problem which is followed by a solution.
2) Recording the voice over for the video
You should probably use a service such as Voice 123 or VoiceBunny to record the audio track that will accompany the video in a whiteboard video production. The use of a professional voice over talent would be the wisest decision to take because they will process your audio track, remove breaths and background noise, and re-record sections that may be a mouthful or have multiple interpretations for intonation. Since many voiceover artists are employed to create radio ads and sales messages, you should assist them to remove the sales tone from their voices into a more story telling tone. These artists will make your video sound much more professional than if you were to record it on your own. Be sure to use a decent microphone and a noise protection filter so that the audio comes out clear and precise the way it was intended. You should also consider recording in a quiet room to minimize echos.
3) Creation of imagery for the script
With the audio in place, you can start creating images for the script. While doing these sketches you should try and encourage more fun and creativity so that these qualities can be displayed in the sketches. You should capture all that you want to market out there, and concentrate on the basics so that nothing is left to chance. You should also realize that the drawings are not to be compared to a monalisa painting but they are just a visual representation of what is to be marketed. It should be abstract and a representation of what you want to display in the whiteboard video production. You may have to work with a visual vocabulary that will guide you as you go along.
4) Arrangement of the artwork
The imagery should be arranged as they should appear in the script of the whiteboard video production. It is much easier to scan everything and arrange them in Photoshop. This will enable you to flexibility to resize images, rotate them, stretch them, and basically massage them into the shape you want. At this point you should consider making your presentation to look impressive and delightful such that the user will smile when they reach the end of your video. With all these in place, you can prepare for the big presentation to mix everything up for the final product.
5) Recording of the video of the whiteboard video production.
While recording the video of the whiteboard video production, move at a speed that you are comfortable with. Rushing the process at the last minute will only lead to mess ups and the whole process would have been a waste of time. Patience is a virtue and the first impression you will make with this presentation may take the product being advertised through very many successes.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar