ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Whiteboard Video Production
Total Articles: 121
The process for whiteboard video production are as follows:
1) Writing the script
The script of a whiteboard video production defines the message you send, the length of the video, the pace of the imagery, and the overall success of your communication. Any good illustration or video trickery cannot stand in for a poor script. The script should be well structured and the story around it should be well built and the message articulated as clearly as possible. Like every good story, there should be a problem which is followed by a solution.
2) Recording the voice over for the video
You should probably use a service such as Voice 123 or VoiceBunny to record the audio track that will accompany the video in a whiteboard video production. The use of a professional voice over talent would be the wisest decision to take because they will process your audio track, remove breaths and background noise, and re-record sections that may be a mouthful or have multiple interpretations for intonation. Since many voiceover artists are employed to create radio ads and sales messages, you should assist them to remove the sales tone from their voices into a more story telling tone. These artists will make your video sound much more professional than if you were to record it on your own. Be sure to use a decent microphone and a noise protection filter so that the audio comes out clear and precise the way it was intended. You should also consider recording in a quiet room to minimize echos.
3) Creation of imagery for the script
With the audio in place, you can start creating images for the script. While doing these sketches you should try and encourage more fun and creativity so that these qualities can be displayed in the sketches. You should capture all that you want to market out there, and concentrate on the basics so that nothing is left to chance. You should also realize that the drawings are not to be compared to a monalisa painting but they are just a visual representation of what is to be marketed. It should be abstract and a representation of what you want to display in the whiteboard video production. You may have to work with a visual vocabulary that will guide you as you go along.
4) Arrangement of the artwork
The imagery should be arranged as they should appear in the script of the whiteboard video production. It is much easier to scan everything and arrange them in Photoshop. This will enable you to flexibility to resize images, rotate them, stretch them, and basically massage them into the shape you want. At this point you should consider making your presentation to look impressive and delightful such that the user will smile when they reach the end of your video. With all these in place, you can prepare for the big presentation to mix everything up for the final product.
5) Recording of the video of the whiteboard video production.
While recording the video of the whiteboard video production, move at a speed that you are comfortable with. Rushing the process at the last minute will only lead to mess ups and the whole process would have been a waste of time. Patience is a virtue and the first impression you will make with this presentation may take the product being advertised through very many successes.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus