ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (jncia-junos), Jn0-102
Total Articles: 21
In today’s world advancing technology has offered many opportunities to young students, especially the IT department have made available a wide range of jobs. The certifications offered by Microsoft are vital and imperative if one wants a flourishing career. The chances of getting a good job are greater for a certified person. Especially the JN0-102 certification is an ideal one for an IT Professional. These certifications are important to cope up with the advancing IT world.
The Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), JN0-102 is based n multiple choice questions. There are 70 questions in total and the time given to complete the exam is 90 minutes. Your score becomes available right away. The software involved is the Junos Software release: 13.2. It is a written exam which is taken at the Pearson VUE testing centers all over the world. The Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), is valid for two years.
Audience profile for JN0-102:
The target audience for the Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), JN0-102 is the IT Professionals. This JN0-102 certification is intended for networking professionals who have the beginner knowledge and skills regarding the networking. This certification validates and analyzes the knowledge and understanding of the applicant regarding the networking fundamentals and the core functionality of the Juniper Networks Junos OS.
Topics included in Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos):
The topics on which the abilities and skills of the candidates will be analyzed are listed as follows:
• Networking Fundamentals.
• Junos OS Fundamentals.
• User interfaces.
• Junos Configuration Basics.
• Operational Monitoring and Maintenance.
• Routing Fundamentals.
• Routing Policy and Firewall Filters.
How to prepare for Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos):
For a good preparation study from a lot of resources is required. Instructor lead training, exam prep videos and self-paced exams are available online which can help you ace your exam. The recommended training for the JN0-102 is the “Introduction to the Junos OS(IJOS)”, “Junos Routing Essentials (JRE)” and “Networking Fundamentals”.
Moreover, there are Junos Documentations and Junos Genius app which can help you greatly in order to prepare for the exam.
Keep in mind that the exam will not be limited to the topics described, but you will have to do extra research so that you can clear this certification. For a high quality preparation pdfs, online courses, sample tests are some good options. Make sure that the resources from which you study are updated. There are practice tests available online which will give you an overall idea about the format of the paper.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool