ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (jncia-junos), Jn0-102
Total Articles: 21
In today’s world advancing technology has offered many opportunities to young students, especially the IT department have made available a wide range of jobs. The certifications offered by Microsoft are vital and imperative if one wants a flourishing career. The chances of getting a good job are greater for a certified person. Especially the JN0-102 certification is an ideal one for an IT Professional. These certifications are important to cope up with the advancing IT world.
The Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), JN0-102 is based n multiple choice questions. There are 70 questions in total and the time given to complete the exam is 90 minutes. Your score becomes available right away. The software involved is the Junos Software release: 13.2. It is a written exam which is taken at the Pearson VUE testing centers all over the world. The Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), is valid for two years.
Audience profile for JN0-102:
The target audience for the Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), JN0-102 is the IT Professionals. This JN0-102 certification is intended for networking professionals who have the beginner knowledge and skills regarding the networking. This certification validates and analyzes the knowledge and understanding of the applicant regarding the networking fundamentals and the core functionality of the Juniper Networks Junos OS.
Topics included in Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos):
The topics on which the abilities and skills of the candidates will be analyzed are listed as follows:
• Networking Fundamentals.
• Junos OS Fundamentals.
• User interfaces.
• Junos Configuration Basics.
• Operational Monitoring and Maintenance.
• Routing Fundamentals.
• Routing Policy and Firewall Filters.
How to prepare for Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos):
For a good preparation study from a lot of resources is required. Instructor lead training, exam prep videos and self-paced exams are available online which can help you ace your exam. The recommended training for the JN0-102 is the “Introduction to the Junos OS(IJOS)”, “Junos Routing Essentials (JRE)” and “Networking Fundamentals”.
Moreover, there are Junos Documentations and Junos Genius app which can help you greatly in order to prepare for the exam.
Keep in mind that the exam will not be limited to the topics described, but you will have to do extra research so that you can clear this certification. For a high quality preparation pdfs, online courses, sample tests are some good options. Make sure that the resources from which you study are updated. There are practice tests available online which will give you an overall idea about the format of the paper.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy