ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (jncia-junos), Jn0-102
Total Articles: 21
In today’s world advancing technology has offered many opportunities to young students, especially the IT department have made available a wide range of jobs. The certifications offered by Microsoft are vital and imperative if one wants a flourishing career. The chances of getting a good job are greater for a certified person. Especially the JN0-102 certification is an ideal one for an IT Professional. These certifications are important to cope up with the advancing IT world.
The Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), JN0-102 is based n multiple choice questions. There are 70 questions in total and the time given to complete the exam is 90 minutes. Your score becomes available right away. The software involved is the Junos Software release: 13.2. It is a written exam which is taken at the Pearson VUE testing centers all over the world. The Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), is valid for two years.
Audience profile for JN0-102:
The target audience for the Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos), JN0-102 is the IT Professionals. This JN0-102 certification is intended for networking professionals who have the beginner knowledge and skills regarding the networking. This certification validates and analyzes the knowledge and understanding of the applicant regarding the networking fundamentals and the core functionality of the Juniper Networks Junos OS.
Topics included in Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos):
The topics on which the abilities and skills of the candidates will be analyzed are listed as follows:
• Networking Fundamentals.
• Junos OS Fundamentals.
• User interfaces.
• Junos Configuration Basics.
• Operational Monitoring and Maintenance.
• Routing Fundamentals.
• Routing Policy and Firewall Filters.
How to prepare for Juniper Networks Certified Associate Junos (JNCIA-Junos):
For a good preparation study from a lot of resources is required. Instructor lead training, exam prep videos and self-paced exams are available online which can help you ace your exam. The recommended training for the JN0-102 is the “Introduction to the Junos OS(IJOS)”, “Junos Routing Essentials (JRE)” and “Networking Fundamentals”.
Moreover, there are Junos Documentations and Junos Genius app which can help you greatly in order to prepare for the exam.
Keep in mind that the exam will not be limited to the topics described, but you will have to do extra research so that you can clear this certification. For a high quality preparation pdfs, online courses, sample tests are some good options. Make sure that the resources from which you study are updated. There are practice tests available online which will give you an overall idea about the format of the paper.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning