ALL >> General >> View Article
Bollywood And The Versatile Saree
Total Articles: 4
The Indian Film Industry specifically Bollywood along with all the regional channels is behind the popularization of Indian attire. The lehengas, sarees and salwar-suits are slowly but surely gaining centre stage, not just in India but abroad too. Bollywood actors like Vidya Balan along with designers like Sabyasachi have played key roles in popularizing Indian apparel abroad. With more than eighty drapes, the versatile saree is perhaps the most worn Indian attire. Bollywood replica sarees are a craze especially among women who wish to wear clothing similar to their favorite actors. Every new film that hits the big screen brings a new trend of clothing in its wake.
Weddings and Lehengas
No North Indian wedding is complete without a lehenga. An essential component of the bridal trousseau, most brides wear lehengas in traditional wedding colors of red, maroon or cream. These lehengas are embellished with heavy kundan and zardosi embroidery that make a bold and beautiful statement. Bollywood has played a major role in popularizing this attire. No Bollywood wedding scene is complete withouta gorgeous lehenga worn by the bride. The demure, shy and beautiful bride accompanied by the naughty and perky friend or sister, both clad in lehengas is a common representation of the big Indian wedding in any popular Bollywood movie. Influenced by this picture, more and more women are buying Bollywood lehengas online.
Replicating Bollywood Designs and Patterns
Be it saree or any other Indian attire, the inspiration has always been from Bollywood. The common man or woman finds replicating Bollywood designs the easiest manner of adding designer -wear to their wardrobe. With a host of top-notch designers working to make the dresses and jewellery worn by the central characters in Bollywood movies unique and memorable, most woman take inspiration from Bollywood while choosing dresses and jewelry. Bollywood replica sarees are the easiest way to have designer- wear in your wardrobe without investing heavily and purchasing dresses from boutiques. Manufacturers are also capitalizing on this trend and ensuring that the latest trends in Bollywood appear in their product line in shortest possible time.
Increasing Sales through Online Portals and Sites
Online purchases of all consumer goods are on the rise thanks to easy and transparent transactions as well as heavy discounts. Value added services like user friendly virtual stores, easy payment facilities including cash on delivery, door delivery and a customer friendly return policy make online shopping a wonderful and relaxing experience. Shopping from the comfort of home and easy access to numerous vendors with an online presence, women prefer buying apparel like Bollywood lehengas, sarees, etc. online. This marked change in buying is a reflection of changing trends among net savvy women in India. They find this online shopping experience a change from the earlier time- bound shopping sprees that was usually accompanied by heat, dust and traffic hazards.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners