ALL >> Health >> View Article
Are Regular Shampoos Really Safe?
Total Articles: 105
Regular shampoos do give a nice glossy and soft look of the hair but in the long-run, these regular shampoos are very likely to damage the quality and health of hair. Most people shampoo their hair at-least twice or thrice a week. Repeated exposure of hair to chemicals and toxins can not only damage hair, but also result in hair fall issues. People using regular shampoos often complain that despite having soft and glossy hair with the use of their regular shampoo, they suffer from hair fall problem. This completely makes sense, because soft and glossy hair is not a sign of ‘Healthy’ hair. Softness and glossiness of hair keeps making people buy their regular shampoos but there is always a question of are these shampoos really safe in terms of healthiness of hair? Regular shampoos commonly contain these toxins:-
Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate (SLS/SLES): Sodium lauryl sulfate is a surfactant, detergent and emulsifier used in many cosmetic products. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate is manufactured in such a way that Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate gets contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogenic by-product. This ingredient is known to cause irritation of the skin and eyes, organ toxicity, developmental/reproductive toxicity, neurotoxicity, endocrine disruption, ecotoxicology, and biochemical or cellular changes, possible mutations and cancer.
Dioxane: 1,4 Dioxane is highly hazardous. This ingredient is also found in baby shampoo. This ingredient is a cancer-causing toxin.
Parabens: Parabens are used as preservatives. Research studies have shown that Parabens can affect the body like estrogens; this can lead to diminished muscle mass, extra fat storage, and male gynecomastia (breast growth).
Skin is more likely to take in toxin than mouth. Mouth would actually absorb fewer toxins while eating than skin does while applying shampoo on the scalp. Mostly people are turning towards natural shampoos. People now increasingly use natural shampoos. Use of fruits, vegetables, and herbs is the best thing for hair. Hydrating Keratin Masque & Shampoo are great alternatives to regular shampoos. Hydrating Keratin Masque & Shampoo contains natural extracts which are healthier for hair. HairGia & many other natural hair-care companies based in California are focusing on providing hair-care products which enhance not only the looks of the hair but also the health of the hair & scalp in the long-run. HairGia & such well-known natural hair-care companies based in California have started providing healthier & better alternatives to the regular shampoos. Even if natural extracts don’t work to enhance hair quality and health, at-least there remains a surety that natural extracts won’t damage the hair or scalp or the body in any possible way. Regular shampoos can be very harmful especially for babies, kids, teenagers, & young adults. Natural and organic hair-care products form a perfect alternative to regular shampoos for hair-care.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel