ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Web Based Erp Is Valued Over Traditional Erp Systems
Total Articles: 689
Today firms and business organizations are moving from traditional based ERP model to web based ERP software. They provide various features and functionalities that ease and automate varieties of tasks efficiently. These web based software solutions is affordable, easy to understand, implement and maintain.
Difference between Traditional ERP solutions and Web based ERP software solutions:
In traditional ERP solutions the person has to purchase it via license, install it on their system. It is required that the software and hardware of machine should support the ERP system. Where as in Web based ERP software solutions a person or an organization pays a predefined amount of charges on a monthly basis. These charges provide licensing and hosting of ERP solutions on their machine. Except these charges there are no charges to be paid in advance or other type of business expenditure.
Let us look at some of the benefits and losses of using Web ERP Solutions
• One of the main advantages of using these solutions is that it does not require high capital investment. This software comes with reasonably low investment.
• Secondly for using these software one does not need help of huge infrastructures and employees to carry out tasks and maintain them. So it reduces the cost of infrastructure and employees to work and provide maintenance activities on that infrastructure.
• This software requires less time for implementation as there is no need to purchase the license, check the software compatibility with the machine hardware and software and carry out the installation process. All you need is good high speed internet connection and machine to access internet.
• This software is scalable and adapts to meet the changing requirements of a huge range of fluctuating markets. It works with various different languages and currency types.
• This software is independent of the Operating System and thus can run on variety of Operating Systems. It is due to the fact that this software is accessed using browser.
• It provides various features like product management, inventory control, Human resource management, management of payment and invoices etc. It thus improves the efficiency of data entry, data conversion related operations
• The main disadvantage lies of these solutions lies in their monthly charges are higher than what is charged by traditional ERP systems. These charges are high due to the fact that this
• Web based ERP solutions handles all the expenses right from hosting to maintenance of the systems along with making a little gain of their own.
When choosing for the best ERP software solution, you need to consider the type of functionality it offers and how well it suits to your business requirements. Depending on the type of organization, small sized, medium or large sized organizations, these software offer deployment in two modes: premise based or web based.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla