ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Real Estate Kolkata: Price Rates For 2 Bhk Apartments
Total Articles: 54
Kolkata, the third most populous Indian city, offers a number of good options to property seekers. When it comes to affordability factor, the city stands out among other metropolitan cities of India. This article peeps into the price rates prevalent over different parts of this city. We consider a 2 BHK flat for sale across different localities and see how the rate varies from one locality to the other.
Seekers of a 2 BHK real estate Kolkata property, who are on the look out for budget options will find a handful of options. Those who are on hunt for two room flats below 10 lakh will find options like Madhyam Gram. Kestopur, Dum Dum Cantt, and Barasat. Similar rates exist over localities like Sonarpur and Pailan. In 10-15 lakh price brackets come options like Narederpur, Baguiati, Garia and Nager Bazar. The 2-room flats over BT Road, Baruipur, Rajarhat, Dugapur and Prince Anwar Shah Road too offer similar rates.
Kolkata real estate properties in 15-30 lakh price bracket can be expected over Behala, EM Bypass, Lake Town, Kamalgazi, Madhurdala, and Tolly Metro. This price segment accounts for starting rates and these can be go much higher than that. Birati, Barrackpore, Tollygunje, and New Town are among other options where a 2 BHK flat can be expected in this range.
Among the expensive localities for seekers of real estate in Kolkata, Diamond Harbour Road and Tangra are the prominent ones. A 2 BHK apartment across these is available in 50-60 lakh price bracket.
As far as quarter-on quarter price rate changes are concerned, there are several areas that witnessed appreciation. Nayabad, Patuli, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Sonarpur, Ballygunj, and Baruipur are real estate at Kolkata localities that witnessed a rise in 1-5% range. The others like Haridepur, Garai Station, and Southern Avenue, the price appreciation was quiet high: in 15-25% range. On the other hand, New Alipore, Dhakuria, Barrackpore, EM Bypass witnessed a fall in rates during first quarter of 2014. Thakurpukur, Mahamayatala, Ganguly Behan, Ultadanga too underwent fall in average per square rate of residential apartments.
Know more about Kolkata property trends, search Indian real estate portals. Most of these property sites feature all type of residential and commercial properties. They also feature price trends for properties over a given quarter of the year. The sites make it all easy to explorer and sort listings, and get selective results.
Makaan.com is a major property portal website that lists 2, 3, 4 BHK properties in Kolkata. Look for real estate at Kolkata prices that are updated quarterly.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range