ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Real Estate Kolkata: Price Rates For 2 Bhk Apartments
Total Articles: 54
Kolkata, the third most populous Indian city, offers a number of good options to property seekers. When it comes to affordability factor, the city stands out among other metropolitan cities of India. This article peeps into the price rates prevalent over different parts of this city. We consider a 2 BHK flat for sale across different localities and see how the rate varies from one locality to the other.
Seekers of a 2 BHK real estate Kolkata property, who are on the look out for budget options will find a handful of options. Those who are on hunt for two room flats below 10 lakh will find options like Madhyam Gram. Kestopur, Dum Dum Cantt, and Barasat. Similar rates exist over localities like Sonarpur and Pailan. In 10-15 lakh price brackets come options like Narederpur, Baguiati, Garia and Nager Bazar. The 2-room flats over BT Road, Baruipur, Rajarhat, Dugapur and Prince Anwar Shah Road too offer similar rates.
Kolkata real estate properties in 15-30 lakh price bracket can be expected over Behala, EM Bypass, Lake Town, Kamalgazi, Madhurdala, and Tolly Metro. This price segment accounts for starting rates and these can be go much higher than that. Birati, Barrackpore, Tollygunje, and New Town are among other options where a 2 BHK flat can be expected in this range.
Among the expensive localities for seekers of real estate in Kolkata, Diamond Harbour Road and Tangra are the prominent ones. A 2 BHK apartment across these is available in 50-60 lakh price bracket.
As far as quarter-on quarter price rate changes are concerned, there are several areas that witnessed appreciation. Nayabad, Patuli, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Sonarpur, Ballygunj, and Baruipur are real estate at Kolkata localities that witnessed a rise in 1-5% range. The others like Haridepur, Garai Station, and Southern Avenue, the price appreciation was quiet high: in 15-25% range. On the other hand, New Alipore, Dhakuria, Barrackpore, EM Bypass witnessed a fall in rates during first quarter of 2014. Thakurpukur, Mahamayatala, Ganguly Behan, Ultadanga too underwent fall in average per square rate of residential apartments.
Know more about Kolkata property trends, search Indian real estate portals. Most of these property sites feature all type of residential and commercial properties. They also feature price trends for properties over a given quarter of the year. The sites make it all easy to explorer and sort listings, and get selective results.
Makaan.com is a major property portal website that lists 2, 3, 4 BHK properties in Kolkata. Look for real estate at Kolkata prices that are updated quarterly.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo