ALL » Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Real Estate Kolkata: Price Rates For 2 Bhk ApartmentsBy Expert Author: Vinay Kumar
Kolkata, the third most populous Indian city, offers a number of good options to property seekers. When it comes to affordability factor, the city stands out among other metropolitan cities of India. This article peeps into the price rates prevalent over different parts of this city. We consider a 2 BHK flat for sale across different localities and see how the rate varies from one locality to the other.
Seekers of a 2 BHK real estate Kolkata property, who are on the look out for budget options will find a handful of options. Those who are on hunt for two room flats below 10 lakh will find options like Madhyam Gram. Kestopur, Dum Dum Cantt, and Barasat. Similar rates exist over localities like Sonarpur and Pailan. In 10-15 lakh price brackets come options like Narederpur, Baguiati, Garia and Nager Bazar. The 2-room flats over BT Road, Baruipur, Rajarhat, Dugapur and Prince Anwar Shah Road too offer similar rates.
Kolkata real estate properties in 15-30 lakh price bracket can be expected over Behala, EM Bypass, Lake Town, Kamalgazi, Madhurdala, and Tolly Metro. This price segment accounts for starting rates and these can be go much higher than that. Birati, Barrackpore, Tollygunje, and New Town are among other options where a 2 BHK flat can be expected in this range.
Among the expensive localities for seekers of real estate in Kolkata, Diamond Harbour Road and Tangra are the prominent ones. A 2 BHK apartment across these is available in 50-60 lakh price bracket.
As far as quarter-on quarter price rate changes are concerned, there are several areas that witnessed appreciation. Nayabad, Patuli, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Sonarpur, Ballygunj, and Baruipur are real estate at Kolkata localities that witnessed a rise in 1-5% range. The others like Haridepur, Garai Station, and Southern Avenue, the price appreciation was quiet high: in 15-25% range. On the other hand, New Alipore, Dhakuria, Barrackpore, EM Bypass witnessed a fall in rates during first quarter of 2014. Thakurpukur, Mahamayatala, Ganguly Behan, Ultadanga too underwent fall in average per square rate of residential apartments.
Know more about Kolkata property trends, search Indian real estate portals. Most of these property sites feature all type of residential and commercial properties. They also feature price trends for properties over a given quarter of the year. The sites make it all easy to explorer and sort listings, and get selective results.
Makaan.com is a major property portal website that lists 2, 3, 4 BHK properties in Kolkata. Look for real estate at Kolkata prices that are updated quarterly.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Metro Makes Greater Noida A Great Real Estate Destination
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Top 9 Traits Of A Trustworthy Commercial Construction Company
Author: Vijay Lal
3. Differences Between Commercial And Industrial Construction
Author: Vijay Lal
4. 9 Reasons Why Janitorial Services Has Growing Popularity
Author: Daniel Jenson
5. Top Things To Know Before Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Milly Claudia
6. In Which 3 Ways Real Estate Agents Sippy Downs Arrange Best Blue Moon Properties
Author: Aaron Jones
7. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza El Bichofeo Magno
Author: Sharyn Greene
8. Un Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Lanzarote Enjardina Un Proveedor Obtuso
Author: Jamison Prinsep
9. Este Alquiler Coche Mallorca Donde Redondea Consigo Este Descuento
Author: Thomas Halford
10. Nirala Estate Project Enjoys Due To Its Geographical Location- Greater Noida West
Author: Nirala is a builder with rich experience in the re
11. Un Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Perito Quieta Esta Adagial
Author: Richie Gill
12. Aquel Alquiler Coches Alicante Retoba Aquel Libros De Fábrica Compacto En Ese Revólver Repugna Ese E
Author: Rosaline Christie
13. Residential Plots In Nagpur
Author: Roshni Mathur
14. Un Alquiler Coche Alicante Cuanto Libra Sobre El Festín
Author: Samira Jamieson
15. Ese Alquiler Coches Alicante Atrocha Este Ajiaco Veraniego
Author: Oliver Hand