ALL >> Travel >> View Article
5 Most Famous Dishes You Should Eat In Thailand
Total Articles: 12
Som Tum is a dish originally from the northeastern part of Thailand. A typical salad with the ingredients made up of papaya, peanuts and dried shrimp, tomatoes and sometimes you may find it even with crab and fermented fish. Eat it with rice instead of bread in addition with chicken. Every corner of the city offers this dish since it is the local’s favorite.
Tom Yum Kung is the national dish of Thailand. This is a soup dish that is made of shrimp, strong flavored and very salty, composed mainly of grasses, mushrooms, sometimes with seafood. If you really wanted to taste authentic Thai cuisine then it is compulsory dish to try this dish.
Khao Pad or more commonly known as fried rice. The pre-cooked steamed rice is then cooked again by frying. Usually, it is prepared with Thai Jasmine rice and it typically with a base meat or chicken, pork or beef instead of fish, such as shrimp or crabs. It has tomatoes, onions or eggs as well. They are also fried with green onions, cilantro and garlic, spices that are almost always present in any dish. It is then enriched with soy sauce, sugar and salt. Then served with chopped cucumber and tomato slices. The recipe and the composition may change slightly from place to place since it is very popular throughout Thailand.
Coconut milk is widely used in Thai cuisine, Tom Kah Kai is a sweet and sour dish made with one. It is basically a chicken soup with coconut milk, with the addition of Siamese galangal or a herb that comes from the ginger family.
Pad Thai is a dish made up of rice noodles, stir-fried with eggs, and with the addition of fish sauce and tamarind chili. Sometimes cooked with meat or fish, this is a traditional dish of Thai cuisine and well known throughout Thailand.
Warning! There are many dishes disguised as Thai cuisine and it is everywhere around the world. If you really wanted to taste the authentic one, visit Thailand and experience their beauty and their food.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David