ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Manali – Most Beautiful Hill Station
Total Articles: 12
Manali is situated in Himachal Pradesh in the Kullu district. Manali is surrounded by the mountain range of Himalaya. The restrictions of the town will touch Kullu valley and it is about 275 km away from the Shimla . Manali is the Most popular hill station in the world, particularly in northern region of India. Visitors come across to this place all the way through the year and enjoy themselves fully. There are Some popular sights of Manali :
1. Hadimba Temple - This temple is of Goddess "Hadimba" and This is most popular temple in Manali. It’s about 3 km away from the town.
2. Naggar Fort - Naggar fort is made up of stones, rocks and elaborate wood carvings. It is located in the southern part of Manali and remind about Pala Empire.
3. Rohtang Pass – Rohtang Pass is very famous and it is located on the top of hill. Huge amount of tourists go to this place and enjoys the snow covering mountains there.
4. Solang Valley - This is also one of the snow points in Manali and it is about 13 km away from the town.
5. Manikaran - The place is 50 km away from Manali and it is the holy place of "Sikhs" and also famous for "Ram Mandir". This is must see place in Manali as it contains natural resources of hot water.
Climate of remains cool throughout the year and it will fall down rapidly in winters. Some popular destinations near Manali are Kullu, Mandi, Sundernagar and Chamba.
Popular hotels of Manali are Span resorts, Manali resorts, Apple country resort, Royal park resorts, Holiday inn, Heritage village resort etc. Distance from the Chandigarh is about 350 km by road and below are the travel options to Manali from Chandigarh -
1. By Bus - This option is the most popular one amongst all the options. HRTC buses, PRTC buses, CTU buses, DTC buses are the few transports work on this route and the most popular one is HRTC. You will find all kind of buses like Volvo, Semi deluxe, AC buses and ordinary buses. Most of the people book their journey tickets in advance.
2. By Taxi - Last but not the least option is by taxi and it will save your time definitely. This option is taken mostly by the old passengers.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe