ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Manali – Most Beautiful Hill Station
Total Articles: 12
Manali is situated in Himachal Pradesh in the Kullu district. Manali is surrounded by the mountain range of Himalaya. The restrictions of the town will touch Kullu valley and it is about 275 km away from the Shimla . Manali is the Most popular hill station in the world, particularly in northern region of India. Visitors come across to this place all the way through the year and enjoy themselves fully. There are Some popular sights of Manali :
1. Hadimba Temple - This temple is of Goddess "Hadimba" and This is most popular temple in Manali. It’s about 3 km away from the town.
2. Naggar Fort - Naggar fort is made up of stones, rocks and elaborate wood carvings. It is located in the southern part of Manali and remind about Pala Empire.
3. Rohtang Pass – Rohtang Pass is very famous and it is located on the top of hill. Huge amount of tourists go to this place and enjoys the snow covering mountains there.
4. Solang Valley - This is also one of the snow points in Manali and it is about 13 km away from the town.
5. Manikaran - The place is 50 km away from Manali and it is the holy place of "Sikhs" and also famous for "Ram Mandir". This is must see place in Manali as it contains natural resources of hot water.
Climate of remains cool throughout the year and it will fall down rapidly in winters. Some popular destinations near Manali are Kullu, Mandi, Sundernagar and Chamba.
Popular hotels of Manali are Span resorts, Manali resorts, Apple country resort, Royal park resorts, Holiday inn, Heritage village resort etc. Distance from the Chandigarh is about 350 km by road and below are the travel options to Manali from Chandigarh -
1. By Bus - This option is the most popular one amongst all the options. HRTC buses, PRTC buses, CTU buses, DTC buses are the few transports work on this route and the most popular one is HRTC. You will find all kind of buses like Volvo, Semi deluxe, AC buses and ordinary buses. Most of the people book their journey tickets in advance.
2. By Taxi - Last but not the least option is by taxi and it will save your time definitely. This option is taken mostly by the old passengers.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David