ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Successfully Grow Palm Trees Inside Your Home
Total Articles: 1
Palm trees are being widely used in landscaping these days and are used in almost all climates. The palm trees are known for their natural toughness that comes with their unique structure and several amazing evolutionary characteristics that these plants have developed. These special features or characteristics are the reason behind the success of these plants across a varied landscapes and climates. It natural survival instincts also make it the most popular candidate for a burgeoning industry- the home landscaping sector.
Landscapers and indoor gardeners especially use the palm trees exclusively and extensively due to its capabilities. Palm trees are one of those few large sized trees that you can grow in containers without killing them. The short sized palm trees are ideal for planting indoors and these are mostly planted on containers according to size or dimensions. But then also indoor planting is not that easy and should be done only by a professional. One should be able to correctly deduce which variety of palm will be ideal for the local climate and this can be best done by a professional. There are several varieties of palm trees to choose from and the requirements from each of them could help you in deciding the one that you want.
For indoor planting the best variety of palm trees are the dwarf palms and the larger ones are for landscaping or planting on the outdoors.
For indoor planting the best things to do is to first check the facilities that the house has and then decide on the type of palm trees that you need. But worry not; there is an exhaustive list of short palm trees from which you can select your desired variety easily. The most common variety of dwarf palm trees or indoor palm trees are Lady Palm and the Kentia Palm that are found worldwide.
While electing a palm tree for indoor use follow these very simple tips for best results.
1-Is your home airy enough or does it receive enough sunlight? Plants need sunlight for photosynthesis and you need to take care that the indoor plants receive it all throughout the day.
2-Look for proven performers and go for those varieties that have been traditionally used in indoor plantings.
3-Palm trees are seriously low maintenance plant and they only need to be watered once or twice a week.
The secret of successful growth of indoor palm trees is acclimatisation that is needed to be done gently.
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget