ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Successfully Grow Palm Trees Inside Your Home
Total Articles: 1
Palm trees are being widely used in landscaping these days and are used in almost all climates. The palm trees are known for their natural toughness that comes with their unique structure and several amazing evolutionary characteristics that these plants have developed. These special features or characteristics are the reason behind the success of these plants across a varied landscapes and climates. It natural survival instincts also make it the most popular candidate for a burgeoning industry- the home landscaping sector.
Landscapers and indoor gardeners especially use the palm trees exclusively and extensively due to its capabilities. Palm trees are one of those few large sized trees that you can grow in containers without killing them. The short sized palm trees are ideal for planting indoors and these are mostly planted on containers according to size or dimensions. But then also indoor planting is not that easy and should be done only by a professional. One should be able to correctly deduce which variety of palm will be ideal for the local climate and this can be best done by a professional. There are several varieties of palm trees to choose from and the requirements from each of them could help you in deciding the one that you want.
For indoor planting the best variety of palm trees are the dwarf palms and the larger ones are for landscaping or planting on the outdoors.
For indoor planting the best things to do is to first check the facilities that the house has and then decide on the type of palm trees that you need. But worry not; there is an exhaustive list of short palm trees from which you can select your desired variety easily. The most common variety of dwarf palm trees or indoor palm trees are Lady Palm and the Kentia Palm that are found worldwide.
While electing a palm tree for indoor use follow these very simple tips for best results.
1-Is your home airy enough or does it receive enough sunlight? Plants need sunlight for photosynthesis and you need to take care that the indoor plants receive it all throughout the day.
2-Look for proven performers and go for those varieties that have been traditionally used in indoor plantings.
3-Palm trees are seriously low maintenance plant and they only need to be watered once or twice a week.
The secret of successful growth of indoor palm trees is acclimatisation that is needed to be done gently.
Home and Garden Articles1. Different Types Of Automatic Garage Door Openers And Their Safety Measure
Author: Micheal Smith
2. Starting A Gardening Business Franchise In Australia – Pros Or Cons
Author: Phil Maunder
3. Tips To Buy Or Hire Outdoor Heater
Author: Jessie Cooper
4. The Failure Reasons Of Automatic Garage Door
Author: Micheal Smith
5. 4 Amazing Tips For Better Lawn Care
Author: Michael Foley
6. Relocation Made Easy And Safe With Professional Moving Company
Author: Michael Holden
7. 6 Simple Tips To Get The Most Attractive Wooden Floors In Sunderland!
Author: Kevin Elliott
8. Add Excitement In The Space By Bringing Readymade Curtains
Author: Tanvi Gupta
9. Chest Of Drawers: The Perfect Piece Of Furniture For Storage And Decor
Author: Wooden Space
10. Top Kitchen Equipment Exporter
11. Diy Low Cost Cleaning Tips Shared By Best Sydney Apartment Cleaner
Author: Lucas Brown
12. Mosaics In Interior Designs
Author: Emily Stone
13. 5 Cheap Tips By Landscaper’s To Increase Value Of House In Inner West
Author: Ammy Hardson
14. Roof Cleaning – Make Your Home Exterior Beautiful
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. Energy Star Windows - Are They Worth It?
Author: Mary Morris