ALL >> Business >> View Article
4 Ways To Know If The Product Contains Holographic Security Labels
Total Articles: 398
In buying products, you should be careful to not fall for counterfeit goods. There are some precautions you can use to avoid them. Be vigilant all the time. Read them below:
Don't fall for deals which are too good to be true. Keep in mind that not all fake products have lower prices than the original counterpart. One of the surest sign that the product is unreal is the unreal bargain it connects with. Examine the product and check the price. If the product costs about $150 and someone sells it for $50, then it is something to be suspicious about. You can check the custom hologram stickers of the product and make sure it complies with the genuine one.
Be keen and observant on the products you plan to buy. Most of the time, you always purchase the same product and brand over time. You should at least be keen about them and you will be able to spot easily the fake ones because you can do comparison in the situation. Now, if you are buying a new brand, make a comparison to the old brand you used to purchase. Not just the brand itself but of course, compare the stores. Comparison will help you to spot if there's tamper evident labels.
Be careful with products which are flimsy or are obviously made from low quality materials and process. Now, quality control or assurance comes in the picture. This is usually not present on tampered products or fake brands. If you look closely on labels or sticker, you would be able to know if it is genuine or fake. If there is a case of tamper evident security labels, bring back the product and make sure to ask for original replacement. You don't want to have a fake product, so better check security hologram label from time to time.
• Make an inspection to your product. A careful inspection on your product will help you to determine if it is fake or not. Larger companies with a brand name globally usually takes care the packaging and focuses on the quality assurance of the product. Beware of sloppy packaging and be suspicious if it does not comply on original packaging rules. Also, take note if they the sealed has been opened or broken. Take a moment to read the details on the package.
• Check the spelling or if there are any grammatical errors on the packaging. In 2007, there were several toothpaste boxes with typo errors: "Assoxiation" and "SOUTH AFRLCA."
• Check if the packaging matches the product as well. There are companies who carelessly duplicate the product and putting the wrong label on them. Check the model or product number and check if it is correct on both product and packaging.
• Check the plain boxes. You should check the plain boxes if it contains bar codes, trademark and patent information about recycling symbols. If the boxes are empty with this information, then it is fake.
• Manufacturer contact information is important. Larger companies will provide company address and contact numbers on the package of product.
Everything must be provided. Genuine products will have owner's manual and product registration and they should be inside the package.
When in doubt, don't buy the product.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla