ALL >> Business >> View Article
4 Ways To Know If The Product Contains Holographic Security Labels
Total Articles: 398
In buying products, you should be careful to not fall for counterfeit goods. There are some precautions you can use to avoid them. Be vigilant all the time. Read them below:
Don't fall for deals which are too good to be true. Keep in mind that not all fake products have lower prices than the original counterpart. One of the surest sign that the product is unreal is the unreal bargain it connects with. Examine the product and check the price. If the product costs about $150 and someone sells it for $50, then it is something to be suspicious about. You can check the custom hologram stickers of the product and make sure it complies with the genuine one.
Be keen and observant on the products you plan to buy. Most of the time, you always purchase the same product and brand over time. You should at least be keen about them and you will be able to spot easily the fake ones because you can do comparison in the situation. Now, if you are buying a new brand, make a comparison to the old brand you used to purchase. Not just the brand itself but of course, compare the stores. Comparison will help you to spot if there's tamper evident labels.
Be careful with products which are flimsy or are obviously made from low quality materials and process. Now, quality control or assurance comes in the picture. This is usually not present on tampered products or fake brands. If you look closely on labels or sticker, you would be able to know if it is genuine or fake. If there is a case of tamper evident security labels, bring back the product and make sure to ask for original replacement. You don't want to have a fake product, so better check security hologram label from time to time.
• Make an inspection to your product. A careful inspection on your product will help you to determine if it is fake or not. Larger companies with a brand name globally usually takes care the packaging and focuses on the quality assurance of the product. Beware of sloppy packaging and be suspicious if it does not comply on original packaging rules. Also, take note if they the sealed has been opened or broken. Take a moment to read the details on the package.
• Check the spelling or if there are any grammatical errors on the packaging. In 2007, there were several toothpaste boxes with typo errors: "Assoxiation" and "SOUTH AFRLCA."
• Check if the packaging matches the product as well. There are companies who carelessly duplicate the product and putting the wrong label on them. Check the model or product number and check if it is correct on both product and packaging.
• Check the plain boxes. You should check the plain boxes if it contains bar codes, trademark and patent information about recycling symbols. If the boxes are empty with this information, then it is fake.
• Manufacturer contact information is important. Larger companies will provide company address and contact numbers on the package of product.
Everything must be provided. Genuine products will have owner's manual and product registration and they should be inside the package.
When in doubt, don't buy the product.
Business Articles1. Ideas For Decorating Rooms
Author: Bedroom ideas
2. Get Convenient Supplies To Use At Your Pharmacy
Author: Atlantic Lab Equipment
3. Flat Bottom Bags Are Unique For Their Flat Bottom Features.
Author: Mike CURRY
4. Bachelor Party Strippers Usa
5. Residential Plumbing Ask Before You Hire
6. Choosing Online Shopping Websites
7. Enjoy Online Shopping Discounts
8. Importance Of A Home Buyer Plumbing Inspection
9. Benefits Of Emergency Plumbing Services In Highland Beach
10. 4 Ways To Find A Reliable Local Plumbing Service
11. Why You Should Always Hire A Plumber In An Emergency
12. Debt Collection Services Revision
13. Lodha Walkeshwar South Mumbai
Author: chetan singh
14. Carpet Cleaning In Manhattan Beach
15. Invest Smartly On New Equipment
Author: Nitesh Prasad