ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Which Type Of Accommodation Are You Looking For In Goa?
Total Articles: 1
If you are a backpacking tourist having a challenging budget, then Goa welcomes you with simple, cozy, well-furnished rooms in various family-run guesthouses. Many places will have the accessibility of Wi-Fi. The rooms are usually clean, but the only thing that you must check by yourself before booking is clean bathrooms and water facilities. Hostels and guesthouses are very cheap in rural areas and the prices increase as you come toward the city center and the popular coastal belt areas. The prices much higher in the peak season period.
Budget Hotels Are Available Everywhere
Budget hotels in Goa include mostly 1-star and categorized hotels. They form the major portion of the available accommodation and can be found throughout the city. They will have proper reception areas, usually own restaurants, cable TV, Wi-Fi service, en-suite bathroom, balcony, hot or cold water facilities, and fan or air-condition. As season gets busier, the availability gets challenging though walk-in tourists may find a room at a slightly higher rate. But during the peak season, finding a room may be difficult as these get filled up sooner, so better you book them earlier to enjoy a budget stay.
Luxury Stay for Extra Money
Luxury hotels in Goa include the 2-star, 3-star, and 5-star highly priced resorts, which are mostly located on the popular coastal belts within easy walking distance to the beach. They have their own swimming pools, own restaurants with different cuisines, coffee shops, sports and gym facilities in addition to all the facilities of mid-range hotels but in a much luxurious condition. These are ideal for honeymoon couple or business-category people seeking for a luxurious vacation in Goa.
Long-Term Stay Is Also Possible
If you want to stay in Goa for a longer time like most of the foreigners do, it is advisable to rent houses or rooms by the month or season. Rent varies depending on the facilities and the location of the stay. You can always share such long stay accommodation with two to three people to cut down the expense. The more you pay the deposit in this case, the less would be your rent. It is better you book such stays well in advance with bargaining the amount.
Different Seasons of Goa
High season of Goa is from October to June. You can always book your room in advance during this season to save time in finding hotels after you reach. The most peak season is from Christmas to New Year Eve when Goa is in festive mood and hosts thousands of visitors all over India and around the world. Book hotels in Goa much earlier during this time to have a hassle-free stay. Goa sports fewer visitors from July to September during the rainy season, but the beach city has a beautiful lush green beauty during this time. Goa always welcomes travelers and finding the right accommodation is not at all a deal.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus