ALL >> Business >> View Article
Gustav Klimt - A Short History
Total Articles: 12
Gustav Klimt was born as the second son of a poor jewelry engraver and he is the one among the seven children in the family. He began developing his talent as an artist from the University of Plastic Arts in Vienna and he continued his studies at the University until his graduation at the age of 20. During his collegiate days, he was commissioned to create several decorative artworks.
Then, he found a studio with one of his brothers and a fellow student of the university. All three of them enjoyed great success as mural painters and so they got contracts from theaters, museums and also from wealthy patrons. If you are looking for Murals, which is stated as Wandbilder in German, you can very well go for the works of Klimt. When the brother of Gustav Klimt passed away and his friend fell out, the company that was created by three of them ceased to exist.
Then, Klimt began his practice as a decorator and he honed his skill in a personal style that was carved out of the education he earned and the engraving skills that he got from this father. Generally, the wandbilder works created by this artist, will have ceramics, metal, silver and gold paints. As he was very particular about creating murals, he created only a few works under the category of leinwandbilder, which means canvas art.
In the year 1897, he got an interest towards politics and he rallied other creators to find the Vienna Sezession, which is an art Nouveau Movement. The main aim of this movement, is to give a chance to young artists to get exposure. So, in addition to creating little Leinwandbilder and more of the murals, he also created a revolution in the painting industry by encouraging many young talents to come up in their lives.
Nowadays, his works can be purchased from online art galleries like the works of many other creators like Andy Warhol. If you are interested in paintings and similar types of work, you can just visit an online art gallery to view the different collections from different artists and you can develop your knowledge in this field.
If you wish to prove something in the art industry and if you are interested in painting, having a look at the different works created by different creators like Klimt and Andy Warhol can give you an idea and then you can use your own insight for creating attractive works to prove yourself in the industry.
Friedrich Stowasser or Hundertwasser was a renowned Austrian Artist and later took New Zealand citizenship. He was the well known contemporary Austrian artist and controversial by the end of the 20th century. For more details visit our website.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla