ALL >> Education >> View Article
Francois Sainfort: Professor At Division At Health Policy
Total Articles: 136
Francois Sainfort’s expertise and knowledge aims at development of mathematical modeling techniques for medical decision making. He is the author of more than 100 refereed articles for many healthcare Journals. He is researcher and scholar who earned grants and contracts of value more than $18 million. He played an active member as an editorial board member for many leading journals. His skills are highly in demand by many scientific and organizing committees. It has contributed to the development of mathematical modeling techniques used for medical decision made by Dr Francois Sainfort.
He also wrote a Journal article named “Implementing a pharmacy system: facilitators and barriers”. While working on this journal, he formulated strategies to prevent the difficulties and hindrances to promote and implement facilities at hospitals. He is the author of more than 145 publications for health care journals such as Health Services Research, Medical Care, Medical Decision Making, Medical Care Research and Review, Health Care Financing Review, American Journal of Psychiatry, The Gerontologist, Diabetes Care, and Quality of Life Research.
His research work was also published in leading industrial engineering journals such as Operations Research, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, Journal of Society for Health Systems, and Industrial Engineering Research. He worked in the past as a member for several leading journals. He was invited for many scientific conferences and seminars as a chair person and worked on many scientific and organizing committees for professional societies. He also works on national and international panels in the United States, Canada and Europe.
He worked as a principal investigator for many grants and contracts. He is currently serving as a director of Health Systems Research Center. He completed his diploma, DEA and doctorate from a top college of the country. He is a well-known scholar with intensive experience and knowledge gained by several years of practice. His clients belong to varied sectors such as medical devices companies, pharmaceutical companies, clinical laboratories and information technology companies.
Francois is William W. George professor of health systems in school of Industrial and systems engineering and associate deal for interdisciplinary programs in college of engineering at Georgia tech. He completed his engineering diploma, DEA, and doctorate from a renowned college Ecole Centrale in Paris, France and joined as a professor at Georgia Tech in Fall 2000 and as a director of Health systems research center.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar