ALL >> Education >> View Article
Learn Chinese To Help Boost Your Career Opportunities
Total Articles: 1
Indian companies are slowly increasing their presence in the global market. They are emerging as a force to be reckoned with. With this global growth in mind, it has become imperative for companies to hire people who can perform admirably in the widened field of operations. That is why more companies are looking to hire employees with a flair for foreign languages in order to make business transactions and communications go smoother. A person with excellent communicative skills in a foreign language and an understanding of foreign cultures and traditions can help settle deals faster. As such, they are in huge demand in the world of commerce and business.
In a list of the most frequently spoken languages in the United States of America, Chinese is ranked third. The number of business deals that are made with Chinese institutions and individuals are on the rise. It is quite possible that this trend will continue to increase for the foreseeable future. This in turn increases the necessity for fluent Chinese speakers for commercial establishments. Such institutions often ask their employees to learn Chinese language as it is fast becoming a prerequisite in conducting business deals.
Opportunities in Employment
A person who wants a career in Chinese language has a plethora of job opportunities beckoning at his door.
One of the most popular career choices for many is a teaching position. The shortage of quality Chinese language teachers has made a teaching post a viable employment opportunity for many people. Many opt for teaching Chinese online as one can reach a wider audience that way. Apart from teaching Chinese to an English speaking audience, one can do the reverse as well. There is a steady growth in the demand for English teachers in China for the same reasons.
A translator position can be possible choice for those fluent in Chinese. Apart from business institutions, advertising agencies and customer services also require people who can efficiently translate to and from Chinese.
The international sales department of many commercial institutions can use the help of a person’s fluency in Chinese to conduct trade with a Chinese speaking region.
Public relations are another viable option. International organisations such as the United Nations Organisation, Food and Agricultural Organisation amongst others need people who can speak multiple languages. They need them as interpreters and translators and therefore candidates should possess excellent command over the language.
When and where to start learning Chinese
Learning a language takes time and patience. One should possess a deep love for learning the language. There are a few schools which teach foreign languages as a part of the curriculum. Availing of tuitions at home is a better choice in order to learn Chinese language and develop skills in it. Practice is important for the student as it is the only way to attain proficiency. Becoming a part of a group which converses in the Chinese language can help one become more skilled at Chinese faster as it gives regular practice and a support group to rectify mistakes.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program