ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In Phillip Island On A Family Holiday
Total Articles: 5
Are you heading down the coast to Phillip Island to enjoy a family holiday? Rejuvenate Stays recently went down to the Island and became better acquainted with a few of the activities on offer so they can provide their personal experience to their guests.
The Phillip Island Chocolate Factory is a favourite spot for many however if you are on a tight budget it is a little pricey to do the full tour but that doesn’t stop you from purchasing some of their delicious chocolates such as a chocolate penguin for $5. It was a real winner.
If you are coming from the city and want to have a farm experience then we definitely recommend checking out Churchill Island Heritage Farm. The kids get to have a go at milking a cow and seeing their faces when they touch a teat for the first time is priceless. There are a number of shows on throughout the day and you can watch a sheep being sheared by a true farmer. Pack a picnic and make a real day of it.
Something which we think is on everyone’s stop list is the Phillip Island Circuit. Whether it is to take in the memorabilia, take a spin in the go karts, enjoy some good old fashioned slot car racing or simply just take in the view, it is worth the visit.
Now one of our favourite things was watching the penguin parade and exploring the interactive displays. It was quite breathtaking waiting for the cute little penguins to waddle from the ocean to the safety of their homes. The work by the rangers and researchers to keep them safe from predators is fantastic. Just be careful when leaving late at night to make sure they haven’t crawled under your car.
Phillip Island is home to many different beaches so make sure you jump on the Visit Victoria website to see the description of the various beaches on offer. We love heading to the Red Rocks Beach as it is a sheltered sandy beach and a minute walk away from our property ‘340 Church St in Cowes’.
We love sharing our personal experiences so when you are making your booking with us feel free to ask about local knowledge.
Relaxed and ready for a busy year!
Director Rejuvenate Stays
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints