ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In Phillip Island On A Family Holiday
Total Articles: 5
Are you heading down the coast to Phillip Island to enjoy a family holiday? Rejuvenate Stays recently went down to the Island and became better acquainted with a few of the activities on offer so they can provide their personal experience to their guests.
The Phillip Island Chocolate Factory is a favourite spot for many however if you are on a tight budget it is a little pricey to do the full tour but that doesn’t stop you from purchasing some of their delicious chocolates such as a chocolate penguin for $5. It was a real winner.
If you are coming from the city and want to have a farm experience then we definitely recommend checking out Churchill Island Heritage Farm. The kids get to have a go at milking a cow and seeing their faces when they touch a teat for the first time is priceless. There are a number of shows on throughout the day and you can watch a sheep being sheared by a true farmer. Pack a picnic and make a real day of it.
Something which we think is on everyone’s stop list is the Phillip Island Circuit. Whether it is to take in the memorabilia, take a spin in the go karts, enjoy some good old fashioned slot car racing or simply just take in the view, it is worth the visit.
Now one of our favourite things was watching the penguin parade and exploring the interactive displays. It was quite breathtaking waiting for the cute little penguins to waddle from the ocean to the safety of their homes. The work by the rangers and researchers to keep them safe from predators is fantastic. Just be careful when leaving late at night to make sure they haven’t crawled under your car.
Phillip Island is home to many different beaches so make sure you jump on the Visit Victoria website to see the description of the various beaches on offer. We love heading to the Red Rocks Beach as it is a sheltered sandy beach and a minute walk away from our property ‘340 Church St in Cowes’.
We love sharing our personal experiences so when you are making your booking with us feel free to ask about local knowledge.
Relaxed and ready for a busy year!
Director Rejuvenate Stays
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson