ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In Phillip Island On A Family Holiday
Total Articles: 5
Are you heading down the coast to Phillip Island to enjoy a family holiday? Rejuvenate Stays recently went down to the Island and became better acquainted with a few of the activities on offer so they can provide their personal experience to their guests.
The Phillip Island Chocolate Factory is a favourite spot for many however if you are on a tight budget it is a little pricey to do the full tour but that doesn’t stop you from purchasing some of their delicious chocolates such as a chocolate penguin for $5. It was a real winner.
If you are coming from the city and want to have a farm experience then we definitely recommend checking out Churchill Island Heritage Farm. The kids get to have a go at milking a cow and seeing their faces when they touch a teat for the first time is priceless. There are a number of shows on throughout the day and you can watch a sheep being sheared by a true farmer. Pack a picnic and make a real day of it.
Something which we think is on everyone’s stop list is the Phillip Island Circuit. Whether it is to take in the memorabilia, take a spin in the go karts, enjoy some good old fashioned slot car racing or simply just take in the view, it is worth the visit.
Now one of our favourite things was watching the penguin parade and exploring the interactive displays. It was quite breathtaking waiting for the cute little penguins to waddle from the ocean to the safety of their homes. The work by the rangers and researchers to keep them safe from predators is fantastic. Just be careful when leaving late at night to make sure they haven’t crawled under your car.
Phillip Island is home to many different beaches so make sure you jump on the Visit Victoria website to see the description of the various beaches on offer. We love heading to the Red Rocks Beach as it is a sheltered sandy beach and a minute walk away from our property ‘340 Church St in Cowes’.
We love sharing our personal experiences so when you are making your booking with us feel free to ask about local knowledge.
Relaxed and ready for a busy year!
Director Rejuvenate Stays
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family