ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In Phillip Island On A Family Holiday
Total Articles: 5
Are you heading down the coast to Phillip Island to enjoy a family holiday? Rejuvenate Stays recently went down to the Island and became better acquainted with a few of the activities on offer so they can provide their personal experience to their guests.
The Phillip Island Chocolate Factory is a favourite spot for many however if you are on a tight budget it is a little pricey to do the full tour but that doesn’t stop you from purchasing some of their delicious chocolates such as a chocolate penguin for $5. It was a real winner.
If you are coming from the city and want to have a farm experience then we definitely recommend checking out Churchill Island Heritage Farm. The kids get to have a go at milking a cow and seeing their faces when they touch a teat for the first time is priceless. There are a number of shows on throughout the day and you can watch a sheep being sheared by a true farmer. Pack a picnic and make a real day of it.
Something which we think is on everyone’s stop list is the Phillip Island Circuit. Whether it is to take in the memorabilia, take a spin in the go karts, enjoy some good old fashioned slot car racing or simply just take in the view, it is worth the visit.
Now one of our favourite things was watching the penguin parade and exploring the interactive displays. It was quite breathtaking waiting for the cute little penguins to waddle from the ocean to the safety of their homes. The work by the rangers and researchers to keep them safe from predators is fantastic. Just be careful when leaving late at night to make sure they haven’t crawled under your car.
Phillip Island is home to many different beaches so make sure you jump on the Visit Victoria website to see the description of the various beaches on offer. We love heading to the Red Rocks Beach as it is a sheltered sandy beach and a minute walk away from our property ‘340 Church St in Cowes’.
We love sharing our personal experiences so when you are making your booking with us feel free to ask about local knowledge.
Relaxed and ready for a busy year!
Director Rejuvenate Stays
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara