ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What To Do In Phillip Island On A Family Holiday
Total Articles: 5
Are you heading down the coast to Phillip Island to enjoy a family holiday? Rejuvenate Stays recently went down to the Island and became better acquainted with a few of the activities on offer so they can provide their personal experience to their guests.
The Phillip Island Chocolate Factory is a favourite spot for many however if you are on a tight budget it is a little pricey to do the full tour but that doesn’t stop you from purchasing some of their delicious chocolates such as a chocolate penguin for $5. It was a real winner.
If you are coming from the city and want to have a farm experience then we definitely recommend checking out Churchill Island Heritage Farm. The kids get to have a go at milking a cow and seeing their faces when they touch a teat for the first time is priceless. There are a number of shows on throughout the day and you can watch a sheep being sheared by a true farmer. Pack a picnic and make a real day of it.
Something which we think is on everyone’s stop list is the Phillip Island Circuit. Whether it is to take in the memorabilia, take a spin in the go karts, enjoy some good old fashioned slot car racing or simply just take in the view, it is worth the visit.
Now one of our favourite things was watching the penguin parade and exploring the interactive displays. It was quite breathtaking waiting for the cute little penguins to waddle from the ocean to the safety of their homes. The work by the rangers and researchers to keep them safe from predators is fantastic. Just be careful when leaving late at night to make sure they haven’t crawled under your car.
Phillip Island is home to many different beaches so make sure you jump on the Visit Victoria website to see the description of the various beaches on offer. We love heading to the Red Rocks Beach as it is a sheltered sandy beach and a minute walk away from our property ‘340 Church St in Cowes’.
We love sharing our personal experiences so when you are making your booking with us feel free to ask about local knowledge.
Relaxed and ready for a busy year!
Director Rejuvenate Stays
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.