ALL >> Education >> View Article
Francois Sainfort: Author Of Many Healthcare Journals
Total Articles: 136
Francois Sainfort’s research and expertise aims at development of mathematical modeling techniques for medical decision making. He has written over 100 refereed articles that appeared in many healthcare Journals. He is a leading scholar and researcher who got success in receiving grants and contracts of exceeding $18 million. The First Handbook on Operations Research and Health Care has refereed publications. He also worked as the editorial board member for several leading journals. He is sought after by numerous scientific and organizing committees for profession societies. The medical community has hugely benefitted by the development of mathematical modeling techniques for medical decision made by Dr Francois Sainfort.
He was one of the authors of Journal article “Implementing a pharmacy system: facilitators and barriers”. While he worked on this journal, he outlined strategies to overcome the obstacles to promote successful pharmacy implementations at pediatric facilities. He has written more than 145 publications for health care journals such as Health Services Research, Medical Care, Medical Decision Making, Medical Care Research and Review, Health Care Financing Review, American Journal of Psychiatry, The Gerontologist, Diabetes Care, and Quality of Life Research.
His research work also appeared in industrial engineering journals such as Operations Research, Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, Journal of Society for Health Systems, and Industrial Engineering Research. He worked as a past editorial member for several leading journals. He has attended many scientific conferences and seminars as a chair person and served on numerous scientific and organizing committees for professional societies. He routinely serves on national and international panels in the United States, Canada and Europe.
He has worked as a principal investigator in many grants and contracts. He is currently working as a director of Health Systems Research Center. He pursued his diploma, DEA and doctorate from a well-known college. He is a known scholar with vast knowledge and experience gained since many years. His clients are from different areas such as medical devices companies, pharmaceutical companies, clinical laboratories and information technology companies.
Francois is William W. George professor of health systems in school of Industrial and systems engineering and associate deal for interdisciplinary programs in college of engineering at Georgia tech. He pursued engineering diploma, DEA, and doctorate from renowned college Ecole Centrale in Paris, France and joined Georgia Tech in Fall 2000 as Professor and director of Health systems research center.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.