ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Top 5 Methods To Use Honey In Food
Total Articles: 2
Honey is one of those foods that we're constantly told benefits us, with lots of people declaring it is a wonder food. It's reported to have lots of health and healing benefits and is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Not just that but it doesn't deteriorate so you can keep a jar in the cupboard without fretting about just how much you're using. I enjoy the taste of honey and usually replace sugar and jam for honey where ever I can. Right here I've summarized my leading 5 ways to utilize honey in food. One thing to bear in mind-- everything in moderation!
1. Honey butter-- easy to make in the house, this rich, indulgent topping is a true treat on cornbread, muffins and pancakes-- and almost anything else for that matter! Making it couldn’t be simpler: Mix together one part honey and 4 parts butter. The butter ought to be at room temperature so that it mixes easily. Do not stick religiously to the measurements as each honey has its own level of sweetness, so differ the amounts up until you find the mix that you enjoy.
2. Honey salad dressing-- a quick and easy dressing that you can make in minutes. Add equal parts of balsamic vinegar, honey and olive oil to a jar. Put the cover on the container and shake it to blend. Add other flavorings like salt and herbs if you wish.
3. Quick honey and ricotta breakfast-- spread a piece of toast with ricotta and drizzle some honey over. Quick, easy and tasty!
4. Honey lemonade-- this is perfect on a warm summertime's day and is much healthier than using sugar for lemonade. Just mix together 1 cup of lemon juice with 1 cup of honey. Mix in 6 cups of cold water and enjoy. I've even been known to make this with hot water in the winter for an instantaneous pick me up.
5. Honey cream cheese icing-- superb on any loaf cake that has includes honey or spread on cupcakes. Mix 1/3 of a cup of honey, 8 oz of cream cheese and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Use as you would use any other frosting.
Bonus leading tip - measuring honey using measuring spoons: coat the inside of the spoon with a little oil first and the honey will slip out quickly. If you're following a recipe that features oil then measure the oil out first then use the same spoon to measure the honey without wiping it out. Otherwise a quick spray of oil on the spoon works wonders. I find these metric measuring spoons perfect for measuring honey.
Fitness Articles1. Coosa Wireless Fitness Tracker & Heart Rate Monitor Id107 Smart Wristband With Multi-functions Activ
2. Fitness Dance Studio In Mohalikids Dance Classes Dance Classes For Kids Wedding Choreography Best D
Author: Dansation Mohali
3. Ladies Gym In Mohali Aerobics Classes In Mohali Zumba Classes In Mohali
Author: Sonagym Spa
4. Personalized Workout Tips - Kaa-yaa
Author: Kaa Yaa
5. Basic Fitness - Kaa-yaa
Author: Kaa Yaa
6. Choose The Best Self Defense Class In Kelowna
Author: Mark Jamon
7. The Most Popular Sleep Trackers & Best Waterproof Fitness Tracker
Author: John Abra
8. Benefits Of Folding Treadmill
Author: Magnus Fitness World
9. Stop Wasting Time And Start Best Fitness Trackers
10. Migobi Wireless Smart Fitness Tracker
11. Best Bodysculpting Training Tips You’ve Ever Heard
12. Fitness Tracker Reviews: Are You Prepared For A Good Thing?
Author: Joe Torez
13. How To Pick The Perfect 24 Hour Gym
Author: Dennis Ritchie is the author of this article
14. Yoga Courses In Rishikesh India
Author: Lisa heden
15. Virabhadrasana (warrior 1 Pose) Benefits And Variations
Author: Dr. Sushil Yogi