ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Top 5 Methods To Use Honey In Food
Total Articles: 2
Honey is one of those foods that we're constantly told benefits us, with lots of people declaring it is a wonder food. It's reported to have lots of health and healing benefits and is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Not just that but it doesn't deteriorate so you can keep a jar in the cupboard without fretting about just how much you're using. I enjoy the taste of honey and usually replace sugar and jam for honey where ever I can. Right here I've summarized my leading 5 ways to utilize honey in food. One thing to bear in mind-- everything in moderation!
1. Honey butter-- easy to make in the house, this rich, indulgent topping is a true treat on cornbread, muffins and pancakes-- and almost anything else for that matter! Making it couldn’t be simpler: Mix together one part honey and 4 parts butter. The butter ought to be at room temperature so that it mixes easily. Do not stick religiously to the measurements as each honey has its own level of sweetness, so differ the amounts up until you find the mix that you enjoy.
2. Honey salad dressing-- a quick and easy dressing that you can make in minutes. Add equal parts of balsamic vinegar, honey and olive oil to a jar. Put the cover on the container and shake it to blend. Add other flavorings like salt and herbs if you wish.
3. Quick honey and ricotta breakfast-- spread a piece of toast with ricotta and drizzle some honey over. Quick, easy and tasty!
4. Honey lemonade-- this is perfect on a warm summertime's day and is much healthier than using sugar for lemonade. Just mix together 1 cup of lemon juice with 1 cup of honey. Mix in 6 cups of cold water and enjoy. I've even been known to make this with hot water in the winter for an instantaneous pick me up.
5. Honey cream cheese icing-- superb on any loaf cake that has includes honey or spread on cupcakes. Mix 1/3 of a cup of honey, 8 oz of cream cheese and 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Use as you would use any other frosting.
Bonus leading tip - measuring honey using measuring spoons: coat the inside of the spoon with a little oil first and the honey will slip out quickly. If you're following a recipe that features oil then measure the oil out first then use the same spoon to measure the honey without wiping it out. Otherwise a quick spray of oil on the spoon works wonders. I find these metric measuring spoons perfect for measuring honey.
Fitness Articles1. Parijatak Ayurveda-best Osteoporosis Treatment Center In Nagpur
2. Ways Yoga Teacher Training In Goa Can Help You Live To 100
Author: Dave Woods
3. New Thoughts About Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training That Will Encourage You
Author: Dave Woods
4. 3 Profound Benefits Of Burning 300 Calories Daily
5. Before A Teacher, It Is Better You Become A Good Student
Author: Holly Coane
6. Make The Most Out Of The Remedial Benefits Of Chinese Acupuncture
Author: Seth Aslatt
7. What Aerial Dance Is And The Benefits Associated With That
Author: Spencer Holden
8. While Looking For The Best Catering Service Provider Always Consider Few Key Aspects
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
9. Top 10 Excellent Benefits Of Sun Salutations
Author: Steve Davis
10. What Reiki Is And How It Works On The Emotional And Physical Problems?
Author: Dakota Mehaffey
11. Options For Teeth Replacement Available Everywhere
Author: Claudia Lamington
12. Improving Digestion - Tips, Essential And Tricks Facts
13. The Adult Massage Is Not Just For Pleasure But For Mental And Physical Rejuvenation
Author: Emma Brain
14. Some Important Benefits And Advantages Of Smartwatches
Author: Tanjni Pache
15. Know The Most Reliable Personal Trainer In Lebanon. Click Here!
Author: George lary