ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Various Different Types Of Casual EarringsBy Expert Author: Raj
Casual earrings are worn on the ear by piercing in the earlobe or some other part of the ear. Though earrings are mostly worn by women, as fashion statement men have also started wearing it. Clip earrings are also one variety of casual earrings where piercing is not done to the earlobe and they are fixed by the help of clips. From delicate gemstone studs to large hanging hoops, earrings are one of the ways to bring charm and grace to the personality of any individual.
Everyday earrings are made from a variety of metals like gold, silver, diamond or combination of metals, semi precious stones, glass, wood, jute etc. You can get various sizes of everyday earrings from small loops and studs to large hanging and dangling earrings.
Let us see the various different types of earrings:
• Stud earrings: This is the most common type of earring. It comes in various designs and shapes. It is made with different metals like pearl, diamond, gem stones like ruby, sapphire, turquoise etc.
• Hoop earrings: Hoop earrings also come in different length and shapes. Large hoop earnings looks thin in size and makes people look young and fashionable. Small size hoop earrings are best suited for all age groups and gives sober and decent look to the wearer. Commonly available hoop earrings are diamond hoop earrings, gold hoop earrings, silver hoop earrings etc.
• Dangle earrings: These earrings flows from the down portion of earlobes. They are available in different lengths. These earrings are fixed into the earlobes using thin wires have a connected through a small hook at the end of the earlobe
• Huggy earrings: These earrings as the name suggests looks like hugging the earlobes. They are chosen by most of women because of their amazing designs and geometrical shapes like hearts, circle, square, rectangle, triangle etc.
• Ear Strings: It is an earring in the form of delicate chain that goes into the earlobe and swings back and forth.
When you are buying earrings, below are few tips that will help you make right purchase.
• When you are buying earrings for someone else, keep in mind the age, liking of the person and the types of clothes they mostly love to wear. So that it goes best with their attire and adds to their beauty.
• If purchasing for yourself then think about the occasion when you are going to wear it. Accordingly decide the style, size, shape and look whether trendy or traditional look.
• Length of the earrings impacts the face of the person wearing it. Long earrings make face look long and suits best for those with round faces.
• There are some metals which are allergic to human skin. So choose the right metal which gives comforts to the skin and looks elegant on your face.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party