ALL » Web-Design >> View Article
Chocolate Sauces Add Flavour To Many DishesBy Expert Author: Russ Murray
During 600 AD, the beans of cocoa were considered as the symbols of status in the Aztec and Mayan cultures. In 1000 Emperor Montezuma used to drink only liquid chocolate. According to a popular belief, the Aztecs considered chocolate drinking that was made using unsweetened, undiluted liquor from cacao beans that were fermented would be responsible for bringing great wisdom, energy and understanding. In 1502 Columbus was the first European to discover cocoa beans and chocolate. Spain was the first country to discover chocolate and for almost a century they kept the secret of making chocolate to themselves. Then an Italian merchant found out the recipe and in the year 1615 it got spread from France to England, Italy, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. England first opened its chocolate house in London which was an extravagant place for the high society people then. Then the Swiss showed their love for chocolate and they added milk to give a refined structure to the chocolates. Then, America's love affair with chocolate grew up when Milton S. Hershey made his first Hershey Bar in Pennsylvania using modern, mass-production techniques and he made the product less expensive so that it became available for mass consumption. Another chocolate that is quite famous is Lindt and Sprungli.
The main ingredients for making chocolate sauce are chocolate, plain flour ,milk, fresh cream , vanilla essence, cocoa powder ,sugar and butter. The procedure for making chocolate sauce is at first we have to melt the butter and fry the flour on low flame for half a minute then we have to add the remaining ingredients like sugar, cocoa powder ,cream ,chocolate ,milk and a little water and we have to go on stirring continuously till the batter becomes thick. At the end we have to add the vanilla essence.The total procedure of making this tasty chocolate sauce is only ten minutes. Our delicious chocolate sauce will be then ready to be served as toppings for any dessert items such as ice creams, chocolate puddings, cakes, etc. Chocolate sauce added in milk makes it a delicious item and even attractive item for children and even grown ups.
Chocolate sauce can be used in a number of ways. We can add chocolate sauce over a bowl of vanilla ice cream. We can mix it with milk, almond ,coconut or soy for making chocolate milk. We can add it to a hot cup of coffee with milk to make a mocha drink .we can dip strawberries in it and freeze it for a fancy and colourful dessert. We can dip fruits like bananas , cherries to give a different taste to it. A favourite dish that children would definitely love is chocolate pudding which is made by using chocolate sauce.
Russ Murray is the owner of this website and writes articles for his own website. For further details about lindt and sprungli and chocolate sauce cream please visit the website.
Web Design Articles1. Share Or Buy? Test Sail To Find Out
Author: Grace Lewis
2. Web Developers Aplenty But Who Do You Trust
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. Important Qualities For A Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. Selecting The Best Web Hosting Company For Your Business
Author: Saibal Chakravarty
5. Check These Tips To Choose A Company For Airport Management
Author: Aviation Infrastructure
6. How To Learn The Gradual Process Behind The Successful Web Designing
7. What Is The Best Guide To Select The Right Website Designing And Development Company
8. Four Skills Needed To Make The Perfect Website
Author: Himanshu Kashyap
9. What Is The Importance Of Overhauling Your Website?
10. How Comes Improve Web Design With These 8 Simple Tips
11. Tips For Designing A Mobile Friendly Website
Author: Rahul Satish
12. The Guide To Responsive Web Design
Author: poonam sharma
13. What Are The Five Things To Know Before Designing A Website
14. What Do You Have To Follow Principles For Getting A Successful Website
15. The Growing Mobile Internet Usage And Future Of Wordpress Sites