ALL >> Religion >> View Article
Reading Quran – Tips To Ensure That Kids Learn EasilyBy Expert Author: Leo Turpin
Children are very truly clean slates; therefore parents have the immense responsibility of raising them to be responsible and righteous members of society. While parents do take a great deal of effort to give their children the right education and opportunities in order to ensure that they get ahead in life, many people also make sure that their kids get religious and ethical education. Devout Muslims take great efforts to ensure that their kids learn how to read Quran. They sign up for online Quran classes so that their kids can learn tajweed as well. Kids who learn Quran with tajweed are able to recite the holy words with the right pronunciation.
Getting started with reading Quran is no small task because there are many different factors to be considered. After all, kids have many different activities to do over and above their studies. In fact, many parents opt for online Quran classes because this is the best way to fit in the time for reading Quran. The following tips will ensure that your child will learn how to read Quran easily:
• Start at the right age; not too young or old: 5 years is considered to be a reasonable age to start reading Quran. Most children do not understand very much of the holy book before this age and they might not be able to get the maximum benefit from it. However, 5 is just an indicative figure; kids can start learning whenever they are ready. Try to avoid making comparisons with other kids.
• Make sure that this is a shared activity. Your child is always influenced by your actions and will be eager to learn if you too are doing the same. If you are aware of tajweed rules then you will be able to recite the holy words properly. Your kids will definitely be more interested on this account.
• Schedule your child’s day so that sufficient time is kept aside to learn Quran. It is best to make the online Quran classes an important part of your child’s day. However, it is best to keep the lessons short.
• Select a good Quran tutor who is able to grab and retain your child’s attention very easily. Many websites where you can learn Quran online have a reasonably large number of Quran teachers available to choose from.
Your child will get the maximum benefit from online Quran classes as long as you take the above precautions. Your child will become an expert at reciting Quran with tajweed within a short time.
Religion Articles1. Agate Is A Variety Of Micro Crystalline Quartz
2. Carnelian Gemstone Is An Orange Colored Variety Of Chalcedony
3. Amethyst Gemstone Necklace Helps In Enhancing The Meditative Quality
4. Coral Gemstone Relates To The Relentless Planet Mars
5. Why Tarot Card Reading Online Is Important?
6. Ram Darbar Is Contemplation On The A Variety Of Divine Qualities
7. Fengshui Crystal Diamond Is Famous For Its Chakra Healing Properties
8. Free Buddha Images For Your Comfort
9. Tsem Tulku Dalai Lama
10. Navgraha Yantra Is Used To Increase The Positive Effects Of The Nine Grahas
12. Lord Ganesh Is One Of The Most Worshipped
13. Shani Graha Is One Of The Most Powerful And Dreaded Planets
14. Laughing Buddha Is Important For The Cure To Be Effective
15. Islam: It's All About Truth And Peace
Author: Arbaaj Khan