ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Property In Noida: The Dismal State Of Affairs
Total Articles: 54
In the light of current extortionate price rates, the buyers are shying away form making any purchase. A city like Noida, that offers affordable properties, too has failed to pull in enough buyers to market. High interest rates, economic inflation, and rising cost of living have, cumulatively, have exerted a negative impact over their sentimentality. As with the other NCR regions, the demand-supply ratio is a highly mismatch value. Exodus of supply with only selective takers has resulted in a high inventory of unused inventories. With interest of buyers gone cynical, Noida properties market stands only a little chance.
The sellers of property in Noida, exasperated with negligible sales, are coining new strategies to give furtherance to their projects. While around festive season last year, it was all about discount offers and freebies, now, it is 40-60% offers. Under these, a buyer needs to pay an upfront amount of only 40% of the total worth of property. The rest, they can pay once flats come in their possession. While most of the buyers are unwilling to take long-term liabilities, there are a few who are finding such preposition by sellers attractive. It is either the section of buyers with immediate property requirements or the investors looking for long-term returns that seem to interested in rolling out a substantial part of their incomes.
Though the scenario seems quiet bleak, a silver lining is still peeping out from behind clouds. Developers and builders have pinned their hopes on the period post elections. The results are already out and it will take at least six months to see on which side the camel sits. The futuristic scenario of properties in Noida will depend on the stability of new government and the policies that it comes up with.
The recent verdict by Allahabad Cort has put restrictions on Floor Area Ratio to be used by developers. According to the verdict, sellers are barred from using 30 msft FAR in their ongoing projects. This, in turn, would result in a further hike in land prices. According to Jones Lang Lasalle, the land price rates are expected to get appreciated by about 20% in light of the court's decision. And it would, ultimately, put extra burden on buyers' shoulders and they would continue with their willy-nilly approach.
Amidst all this, some renowned builders have continued launching new projects in Noida and Greater Noida. Ansal Properties is keen to invest 130 crore on an IT SEZ in the city. Godrej Properties too is prepared to foray with its new project in Noida.
Makaan.com is an eminent Indian real estate website that connects buyers and sellers of property in Noida. The site features cheap, budget, and luxury residential properties across Delhi NCR.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon