ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Super Affordable Chevrolet Sonic And Chevrolet Spark
Total Articles: 3
What is it about the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic and Chevrolet Spark that has everybody talking? What are the similarities between the two? What are the differences? Which model would be best for you? Let’s look at the stats for each vehicle first:
• Seats 5 passengers • Standard front-wheel drive • 1.8 liter, four-cylinder engine • 5 speed manual transmission (comes also in 6 speed) • Sedan or hatchback body styles • Available in four trims: LS, LT, LTZ or RS • New forward collision warning, lane departure alert and rearview camera
• 4 seat hatchback • Available in 3 trims (with CVT): LS, 1LT or 2LT • 1.2 liter, four-cylinder engine • 5 speed standard manual transmission
The first thing many consumers of automobiles look for is comfort. In that case, both the Sonic and the Spark have rear passenger leg space that is comparable to leg space in the front seat. The Spark offers a little more room than the Sonic, and tends to be the winner when it comes to overall comfort. Both the Sonic and the Spark are cars that have a starting price under $15,000. The Chevrolet Sonic and the Chevrolet Spark are excellent when it comes to fuel efficiency. When it comes to cost, there are many other factors to consider when tabulating how much you will spend overall. The better financial choice according to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) would be the Chevrolet Spark, which starts at $12,170. Both the Sonic and the Spark also have about the same destination charge or the standard charge for transporting the vehicle to the dealer.
The dimensions of the Chevrolet Spark are slimmer than the dimensions on the Sonic. It is easier to park the Chevrolet Spark in a crowded parking lot and finding a large enough space. The Chevrolet Sonic has more torque than the Spark and therefore is more fast and powerful. But the Chevrolet Spark has a smaller turning radius, thereby making it more maneuverable in and out of tight spots. Performance of these two vehicles shows that the Chevrolet Spark has less horsepower than the Sonic. The Chevrolet Sonic may have more power but with the Spark, lower horsepower engines translate to lower insurance premiums.
For utility purposes, the Chevrolet Sonic has more seating space than the Spark making the Sonic a better choice if you have a lot of passengers. There is much less cargo room in the Spark than the Sonic, which could cause a problem if you do a lot of shopping in a warehouse. Both vehicles come with the same basic warranty. How does the Chevrolet Sonic and Chevrolet Spark rank? The 2014 Spark ranks #25 out of 40 of the most affordable small cars while the 2014 Chevy Sonic ranks #9 out of 40.
Although these cars rival each other and the Sonic is more powerful, the Spark has a more spacious interior and possibly a lower starting price. But it is the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic that has the smooth ride and great handling, making it a standout in its class. Reviewers have said that the Chevy Spark, although it is not the most powerful car in its class, still has the necessary power for most who are commuting. It is also reliable on the interstate. The Spark gets an estimated 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. It is an extremely affordable compact car.
Test drivers of the Sonic remark on how fun it is to drive, with quick and smooth shifting. If the Sonic is equipped with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine, it gets 29 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway, making it an extremely affordable car. The Spark has responsive and quick steering and it is especially good for getting out of tight spaces. The Sonic is also known to handle well with responsive steering and road manners that are considered good. For subcompact cars, both the Chevrolet Sonic and Spark have significant attributes for anyone looking for an affordable and fuel efficient vehicle.
Clay Cooley Chevrolet is located in Irving, TX, has a large selection of new Chevy vehicles and used cars, trucks and SUVs. We also offer financing, parts and service. If you are searching for Chevy dealers in Dallas using the keywords Chevrolet dealers in Dallas or Chevrolet Tahoe dealer near me, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward