ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Super Affordable Chevrolet Sonic And Chevrolet Spark
Total Articles: 3
What is it about the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic and Chevrolet Spark that has everybody talking? What are the similarities between the two? What are the differences? Which model would be best for you? Let’s look at the stats for each vehicle first:
• Seats 5 passengers • Standard front-wheel drive • 1.8 liter, four-cylinder engine • 5 speed manual transmission (comes also in 6 speed) • Sedan or hatchback body styles • Available in four trims: LS, LT, LTZ or RS • New forward collision warning, lane departure alert and rearview camera
• 4 seat hatchback • Available in 3 trims (with CVT): LS, 1LT or 2LT • 1.2 liter, four-cylinder engine • 5 speed standard manual transmission
The first thing many consumers of automobiles look for is comfort. In that case, both the Sonic and the Spark have rear passenger leg space that is comparable to leg space in the front seat. The Spark offers a little more room than the Sonic, and tends to be the winner when it comes to overall comfort. Both the Sonic and the Spark are cars that have a starting price under $15,000. The Chevrolet Sonic and the Chevrolet Spark are excellent when it comes to fuel efficiency. When it comes to cost, there are many other factors to consider when tabulating how much you will spend overall. The better financial choice according to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) would be the Chevrolet Spark, which starts at $12,170. Both the Sonic and the Spark also have about the same destination charge or the standard charge for transporting the vehicle to the dealer.
The dimensions of the Chevrolet Spark are slimmer than the dimensions on the Sonic. It is easier to park the Chevrolet Spark in a crowded parking lot and finding a large enough space. The Chevrolet Sonic has more torque than the Spark and therefore is more fast and powerful. But the Chevrolet Spark has a smaller turning radius, thereby making it more maneuverable in and out of tight spots. Performance of these two vehicles shows that the Chevrolet Spark has less horsepower than the Sonic. The Chevrolet Sonic may have more power but with the Spark, lower horsepower engines translate to lower insurance premiums.
For utility purposes, the Chevrolet Sonic has more seating space than the Spark making the Sonic a better choice if you have a lot of passengers. There is much less cargo room in the Spark than the Sonic, which could cause a problem if you do a lot of shopping in a warehouse. Both vehicles come with the same basic warranty. How does the Chevrolet Sonic and Chevrolet Spark rank? The 2014 Spark ranks #25 out of 40 of the most affordable small cars while the 2014 Chevy Sonic ranks #9 out of 40.
Although these cars rival each other and the Sonic is more powerful, the Spark has a more spacious interior and possibly a lower starting price. But it is the 2014 Chevrolet Sonic that has the smooth ride and great handling, making it a standout in its class. Reviewers have said that the Chevy Spark, although it is not the most powerful car in its class, still has the necessary power for most who are commuting. It is also reliable on the interstate. The Spark gets an estimated 30 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. It is an extremely affordable compact car.
Test drivers of the Sonic remark on how fun it is to drive, with quick and smooth shifting. If the Sonic is equipped with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine, it gets 29 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway, making it an extremely affordable car. The Spark has responsive and quick steering and it is especially good for getting out of tight spaces. The Sonic is also known to handle well with responsive steering and road manners that are considered good. For subcompact cars, both the Chevrolet Sonic and Spark have significant attributes for anyone looking for an affordable and fuel efficient vehicle.
Clay Cooley Chevrolet is located in Irving, TX, has a large selection of new Chevy vehicles and used cars, trucks and SUVs. We also offer financing, parts and service. If you are searching for Chevy dealers in Dallas using the keywords Chevrolet dealers in Dallas or Chevrolet Tahoe dealer near me, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car