ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Atarax Is A Type Of Medicine Called A Sedating Antihistamine
Total Articles: 30
What is atarax?
It is reduces an activity in the central nervous system. It also acts as an antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body. It is sneezing and runny nose, or hives on the skin. Atarax is used as a sedative to treat anxiety and tension. It is also used together with other medication given for anesthesia. It controls nausea and vomiting. And also used to treat allergic skin reaction such as hives or contact dermatitis. It may be purpose not listed in this medication guide.
Important information about atarax?
• Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of atarax.
• Stop using hydroxyzine and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as confusion, seizure, or restless muscle movement in your eyes, tongue, or neck.
• This medication may impair your thinking or reactions.
• They do careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
• When you take hydroxyzine, tell your doctor if you have a seizure disorder, liver disease or kidney disease.
How to use hydroxyzine :
• This medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually three or four times daily.
• Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
• The dosage is based on your age, medical condition, and response to treatment. In children, the dosage may also be based on weight.
• Do not increase your dose or take this medication more often than directed.
• Drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or dry mouth may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
• Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
• You have any serious side effects, including: mental/mood changes (such as restlessness, confusion, and hallucinations), shaking difficulty urinating, fast/irregular heartbeat.
• To relieve dry mouth, suck (sugarless) hard candy or ice chips, chew (sugarless) gum, drink water, or use a saliva substitute.
• A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching.
• Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: breathing problems (such as emphysema, asthma), high pressure in the eye, heart problems.
Missed dose :
If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not freeze liquid forms of this medication. Keep all medications away from children and pets. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.
Hi friends, this is Richard MacLeod from UK. I am completed P.HD in Pharmacy. Now working in onlinepillmart.com as medical adviser. Also i write blog on Men's and women’s health also other health related disease; like Zyrtec, Clarinex, Claritin, Xyzal, Allegra, Singulair etc. For more please visit : http://onlinepillmart.com/
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam