ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Plain Sarees- Traditional Virtues Of India
Total Articles: 278
Today, with their extolling virtues, Plain Sarees are ruling the fashion world and appealing in international fashion weeks.
India is a hub of tradition and cultures.
Sarees are the apt slogans of India. These are the only attires that are having a lot of importance globally.
Especially, Plain Sarees are the symbols of revolt in India, which are eye-popping the women with their magnetic power.
Now days, Plain Sarees with heavy designer blouses are uprising trends in the world of fashion.
Today, women are choosing plain sarees rather than heavy designer sarees as they are old fashions and suits only for very grand occasions. But plain sarees are very comfortable, durable and lighter in weight and exhibits royal look to the wearer.
As their richness, they had a rich and royal history during ancient times.
History of plain sarees dates back to 100BC. Earlier, these are the drapes with long and plain bodies like “Dhoti” were made only to cover the body. Later, weavers wove slight designs by observing goddess and dancers postures.
Nowadays, we are getting vibrant flavours of plain sarees such as Assam, Chanderi, Chettinadu, Kanchi, Mysore, Sambalpuri, Maheshwari, Venkatagiri and etc with exquisite designs.
As there are different varieties of plain sarees from different regions with different fabrics, there is no such specific making process is followed by weavers.
Basically, the making process of plain sarees involves Weaving, warp & weft, looming, knitting and dyeing etc. Weavers use Pure Silk, Pure Cotton, Combination of Silk and Cotton to produce these sarees. These are purely hand woven i.e., every piece of work is handmade.
Weavers use natural or vegetable dyes to produce harmonic colours on to the fabric. Gold and silver threads, butis, zari works, stone, bead and other adornments along with basic motifs like flowers, peacocks, animals and other geometric shapes are designed intricately.
Plain cotton sarees of Assam are the perfect drapes during summer seasons. Plain sarees with designer and embroidery blouse works are best suitable for grand occasions and night parties. Handloom Chanderi sico sarees are apt weddings and bridal ceremonies.
Devotion and dedication of craftsmen towards these ethnic ensembles remains untouched even today.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Few Useful Tips To Look Gorgeous In Salwar Kameez
Author: Daniel Bennett
2. Secrets For Purchasing A Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses
3. Tips For Choosing The Ideal Cheap Bridesmaid Dresses Uk
4. What To Know Before Going To A Pawn Shop
Author: Lisa Aguilar
5. Tissot Sea Touch T026.420.11.031.00 Mens Watch |the Voodoo Diver From Tissot
Author: Jasson C
6. Ladies Bikinis Znu.com Sport Bikini
7. Sparkly And Lovely Crystal Jewelry For All
Author: Ethan Collins
8. Bikini Online Shop Znu.com Sport Bikini
9. Bikini Pictures Znu.com Sport Bikini
10. Get Your Wedding Dress To Fit Exactly As You Need It To
Author: Wedding Dress
11. Get The Perfect Look In Ball Dresses Nz
12. All In One Swim Dress With Beauty, Style And Sophistication
13. Enjoy The Convenience Of Shopping Sarees Online
Author: Daniel Bennett
14. Accessorize Your Outfit With Bangles To Create A Stunning Look
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Design And Features Of Platform Boots
Author: Jason Lindsay