ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Plain Sarees- Traditional Virtues Of India
Total Articles: 266
Today, with their extolling virtues, Plain Sarees are ruling the fashion world and appealing in international fashion weeks.
India is a hub of tradition and cultures.
Sarees are the apt slogans of India. These are the only attires that are having a lot of importance globally.
Especially, Plain Sarees are the symbols of revolt in India, which are eye-popping the women with their magnetic power.
Now days, Plain Sarees with heavy designer blouses are uprising trends in the world of fashion.
Today, women are choosing plain sarees rather than heavy designer sarees as they are old fashions and suits only for very grand occasions. But plain sarees are very comfortable, durable and lighter in weight and exhibits royal look to the wearer.
As their richness, they had a rich and royal history during ancient times.
History of plain sarees dates back to 100BC. Earlier, these are the drapes with long and plain bodies like “Dhoti” were made only to cover the body. Later, weavers wove slight designs by observing goddess and dancers postures.
Nowadays, we are getting vibrant flavours of plain sarees such as Assam, Chanderi, Chettinadu, Kanchi, Mysore, Sambalpuri, Maheshwari, Venkatagiri and etc with exquisite designs.
As there are different varieties of plain sarees from different regions with different fabrics, there is no such specific making process is followed by weavers.
Basically, the making process of plain sarees involves Weaving, warp & weft, looming, knitting and dyeing etc. Weavers use Pure Silk, Pure Cotton, Combination of Silk and Cotton to produce these sarees. These are purely hand woven i.e., every piece of work is handmade.
Weavers use natural or vegetable dyes to produce harmonic colours on to the fabric. Gold and silver threads, butis, zari works, stone, bead and other adornments along with basic motifs like flowers, peacocks, animals and other geometric shapes are designed intricately.
Plain cotton sarees of Assam are the perfect drapes during summer seasons. Plain sarees with designer and embroidery blouse works are best suitable for grand occasions and night parties. Handloom Chanderi sico sarees are apt weddings and bridal ceremonies.
Devotion and dedication of craftsmen towards these ethnic ensembles remains untouched even today.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
2. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
3. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy
4. Kalamkari And Ikat! What The Past Has Given The World
5. How Your Wardrobe Changes After Being A Dad?
Author: Intymen Store
6. Some Tips To Be Successful When Purchasing Handbags Online
Author: Sanjay Saha
7. Elegant Cheap Formal Dresses Online For A Variety Of Shapes And Sizes
Author: Jane Foster
8. Van Cleef & Arpels Ballerina Brooch Auction
9. Pull Off Your Look With Personalized T-shirts
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. Customized Wedding Jewelry Has Begun To Fire More And More
11. What Features To Look For While Purchasing The Men’s Watches From Luxury-cs?
Author: Kally Nelson
12. Various Type Of Ladies Handbags To Consider
Author: Yoursuper Buy
13. How To Select The Silver Necklace For Women?
Author: Your Super Buy
14. A Brief Talk On The Mystery Of Cartier 's Advanced Jewelry
15. Cartier Four Classic Wedding Ring To Let Love Forever Spread