ALL >> Health >> View Article
Work Out For Extreme Fitness
Total Articles: 233
You might have seen those Shaolin monks, on the television. You might have seen the years of dedication they gave to develop themselves as they are. And then people think that is it extraordinary for them to do so.
In the same manner, you may also think that it may take hours and hours of your life as you build lean muscle mass in your body, going to gym every day.
It is not like that. What you see, is not what it is all the time.
If we describe what fitness is, here is what you can find on Wikipedia:
“Physical fitness is a general state of health and well-being or specifically the ability to perform aspects of sports or occupations. Physical fitness is generally achieved through correct nutrition, exercise, hygiene and rest. It is a set of attributes or characteristics that people have or achieve that relates to the ability to perform physical activity.”
You might also want to know that recent research has pointed out the benefits of physical exercise, on the working of the brain. It indicated that blood circulation to the brain increases, which improves its functioning.
That may be great, especially for those who are into work that involves excessive use of Brain power.
So, it is known that physical fitness and mental health are correlated. Thus, a daily exercise routine is beneficial for the overall well-being of the body.
It’s all about you after all, and your own physical self.
Then, we can guess that those monks surely must be in a perfect state of mental health. If you go by their philosophy, the mind and body are related and co-dependent on one another for existence. An effect on one of them also manifests on another. If the mind is not in good health, physical well being is affected. Visa versa, if body is not in good state, the mind is not in good health.
Fitness is measured on the following parameters if we go by medical jargons:
1. Cardio respiratory endurance
2. Muscular strength
3. Muscular endurance
4. Body composition
These five parameters are used internationally, to judge and gauge a person’s physical fitness levels.
A person, who is scores good in these parameter has a great physical fitness.
Do you wish to work out for extreme fitness?
What kind of physical exercises are good for you?
You may then want to read below links for the same.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018