ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How And Where Wildlife Tourism Emerged
Total Articles: 1
Wildlife safaris and wildlife tourism originally emerged in the African countries since they had no other alternative of income and these countries were blessed with huge jungles and a flourishing wildlife. Wildlife tourism in its real sense means an eco friendly tourism in which animals can be watched in their natural habitats. Wildlife tourism has become a major concept on the horizons of tourist industry. This form of tourism has acquired best response in countries like Australia, Canada, India, Malaysia and Maldives. The soaring figures of tourists visiting these exclusive pastures of flora and fauna are a good indication of its rising popularity.
Earlier wildlife safaris were popular only in the African and some of the European countries but they gained access in other parts of the world and in India they are getting better response from the visitors who are waiting for the national parks and the wild life sanctuaries to open after a short break in the monsoons. Let us the odds and evens of wild life tourism affecting the animal populace of the world. The benefits of wild life tourism are many and to quote a few the major one is the awareness among citizens towards preservation of plant and animal life. Once you understand the importance to safeguard this national wealth then you have one half battle. Because reducing numbers of jungles and the animal life nourished in them is a great threat to the survival of human race. Because of the awareness governments are reserving forest land in order to restore ecological balance.
This avoids deforestation and National parks are doing the important work of concentrating on the growth of the animal species which are becoming rare day by day. When we are going to one of the wildlife tourist destination we are indirectly helping preservation of this precious wealth. Because the fund which is collected from the visitors as entry fees are used in maintaining these national parks and wildlife sanctuaries. Additionally the natives or the local people who are close to this animal world get financial benefits and employment.
We must be aware and try to avoid some odds of this type of tourism the major one being disturbance or breaking the privacy of the wild animals. So we have to take every care so that the life of these animals is not hampered by the visitors and we should not convert this reserved place into a bin of waste material. Experience some of the popular wildlife safaris at one of the following destination like Gir in Gujarat, places in Madhya Pradesh like Kanha, Pench and Bandhavgarh. Assam has some great places like Kaziranga which have become more popular in the preservation of the rare community of one horned rhinoceros. One message to release at the end of this article is be friendly with wild animals, never think of killing them and help our government in the process of preservation by visiting more and more places of wildlife tourism. Also donate generously to the wildlife saving organizations so that they will be stopped from extinction.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione