ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Fair Trade Organic T Shirts- A Rising Commodity
Total Articles: 689
Fair trade products are food, clothing or crafts that are produced under best standards where the main aim is social development by making better trade conditions in developing countries. Most notable fair trade products are handicrafts, cocoa, fresh fruits, flowers, gold etc. In this modern age, people only opt for organic food, which are grown without pesticides, so why not clothing? This is where fair trade organic t shirts come in, which are manufactured from cotton, which is grown without the use of any fertilizers or insecticides or not genetically modified.
Benefits of organic fair trade T shirts:
Eco friendly- By wearing these T shirts, it will show that you are eco friendly and also you can set up an example to others.
Economic growth: I know one person alone purchasing an organic T shirt may not make much difference, but farmers who struggle a lot to grow such pure cotton can make their living, which leads to more growth of crops and thus leading to economic development. In a way, you can contribute to your country
Safety- As these T shirts are made up of pure cotton without any use of hazardous pesticides and fertilizers, there is less chances of contracting any skin diseases. It has been proven that, due to the use of pesticides while growing cotton, there is increases risk of cancer Hence go green and healthy with organic clothing
Sweat free – Remain fresh and sweat free by wearing fair trade organic T shirts. Especially people for tropical countries like India, these shirts are very beneficial. People can remain cool and sweat free for almost all day.
Longer life- As you may observe the clothing these days, they become impossible to wear after a few washes. This is not the case for organic T shirts. Due to their 100% purity, they are reusable even after many washes
Recyclable: All the organic fair trade T shirts are completely recyclable; as they are made up of natural resources i.e. they are not anyway harmful to the environment. Even the dyes used are natural made up of plant residues.
Saving Earth: Nowadays there is more awareness of environmental hazards among people. The use of pesticides is likely to harm the earth. When the plants are grown without the use of harmful fertilizers, the soil is enriched. That is why organic t shirts are more preferable.
How to identify organic fair trade t shirts:
Check label: Before buying always check on the material. If the label says 100% cotton, then only purchase it.
Again check label: All the fair trade products are certified. Before buying an organic T shirt check on the label and see whether they are certified by fair trade certification.
List of designer fair trade organic T shirts:
In The Closet
Forty Red Bangles
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Know The Facts About Nazar Battu Evil Eye Protector
Author: payal dubey
2. Get The Amazing Traditional Handmade Kumkum Sindoor Box
Author: payal dubey
3. Online Grocery Shopping Store | Grocery Store Online Shopping
4. Top 5 Tips To Purchase The Right Chair Online
Author: Anaya Sharma
5. The Must-read Shopping Tips For Baby Frocks
6. Selling Successfully At Online B2b Marketplace From Sellers Perspective
Author: Gail Herper
7. Latest Update Shopping Site For Every Household Product
Author: Garima Yadav
8. Citizen Eco-drive Chronograph Men’s Watch A Classical Revisit
9. Casio Classic Sports Chronograph Men’s Watch| Brilliant Under A Simple Face
11. Vr Bengaluru - One Of The Topmost Entertainment Places In Bangalore
12. Why Promotional Products Are So Effective For Marketing?
Author: Victor Lee
13. Diesel Mega Chief Chronograph Black Dial Mens Watch| Speedy Freddie’s Love It
14. Hip Hop Fashion And Style - Keeping Hip And Trendy
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. All About Fashion Jewellery