ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Efficient, Holistic, Streamlined Processing – Integration Without The Coffee And Croissants
Total Articles: 44
Electronic document management solutions store documents so they’re accessible 24/7 from anywhere in the business, and workflow automates processing – but that may not be the end of the processing journey for the data within that document, either within department or across the organisation.
Seamless integration with other line of business systems is therefore essential if multiple data entry is to be avoided, onward processing not subject to delay and interruption, and vital historical information not lost to later processing stages.
With a seamless interface data is passed automatically to kick-start the next phase of a procedure: an incoming POD (proof of delivery) triggers creation of a sales invoice, receipt of customer proof of ID activates the next stage in a verification process; return of a signed form instigates the start of a claim process.
Systems which talk to each other mean staff input time is reduced – the need to rekey information is eliminated, along with the associated risk of mis-keying – and, as few business departments work standalone, passing information between systems creates a joined-up process. This helps to create and maintain that single version of the truth so essential to business in today’s world of multiple systems and work locations.
As a business grows and develops, so processing requirements within the business change and organisations are increasingly looking to solutions which allow for this development without the need to reinvent the wheel. With technology continually evolving review of system requirements has become an ongoing activity for most organisations. When decision is taken to upgrade to a new ERP, CRM, or line of business system, an organisation needs to feel safe in knowing that this will not require tearing out the rest of their systems. A robust document management solution will integrate with any ERP, CRM or line of business system.
The Penguin English Dictionary defines the verb to integrate as ‘to form or blend (separate elements) into a whole’.
Integrating the separate elements of an organisation’s business solutions creates a holistic, streamlined – and therefore more efficient – approach to processing, and with processes integral to the functioning of a company, the more efficient the processing, the more efficient the organisation.
In addition, with enhanced efficiency comes reduced cost. Staff input time is cut, and eliminated overheads associated with cumbersome processing cycles – payment penalties due to missed deadlines or protracted query processing with vital information locked inside a previous system.
Eliminate the need for manual intervention between systems and a greater degree of system formalisation is introduced. A document management solution audits the transfer of data to a second system – visibility and control which can be lost via a manual procedure.
So with seamless integration, the business gets smooth, streamlined, straight though processing, enhanced security and efficiency, and reduced costs – it means joining up an organisation’s vital procedures, creating a holistic streamlined and efficient whole.
And, as the work of the business demands that employees interface across departments and locations, so too is the integration of business systems a vital ingredient of an effective organisation – and all accomplished without any call for coffee and croissants.
Hardware/Software Articles1. Best Lenovo Laptop Repair Centre Belfast – Lenovo Repairer
2. Mobile Phone Data Recovery Software: Recover Lost Data From All Type Of Mobile Phone
3. - Importance Of Testing Advisory And Transformation Services
Author: Michael Wade
4. Sitecore Certified Partner | Sitecore Implementation Partner
Author: Skybridge Infotech
5. Company Offers Android Data Recovery Software To Restore Deleted Data From Android Device
6. Best Motorola Repair Service Centre In The Uk - Motorola Repairer
7. Company Offers Usb Drive Data Recovery Software To Recover Lost Data From Flash Drive
8. Laptop Screen Repair Edinburgh | Lenovorepairer.co.uk
9. Blackberry Phone Repair Manchester | | Blackberry Repairer
10. Customized Erp Solutions For Buying Agencies
Author: sanchi mehra
11. Phone Repair Shop Manchester | Motorolarepairer.co.uk - Motorola Repairer
12. Expert Mobile Phone Glass Repair Bristol – Motorola Repairer
13. Roi On Hotel Tech Integration – Are You Measuring It Right?
Author: Manisha Nigam
14. Blackberry Mobile Phone Repairs Leeds – Blackberry Repairer
15. Key To The Future Of Smart City – Internet Of Things
Author: Michael Wade