ALL >> General >> View Article
Eifs Vs. Stucco
Total Articles: 5
EIFS stands for Exterior Insulation Finish System and it is actually pronounced as EEFS. The cladding is otherwise referred to as acrylic, synthetic stucco or just stucco alone. Even though, it was developed in the 40s, it is now turning out to the attractive style of cladding available for homeowners. EIFS is different from traditional stucco that is cement based on the context that it is applied using different materials in different layers, thereby providing greater benefits and flexibility.
This new variant is better than the traditional cement based alternative, due to the fact that it incorporates drainage for prevention of mold and it also provides an attractive finish too. Here comes the comparison, EIFS Vs. Stucco:
The former is softer and looks hollow when tapped
It has a finely textured finishing coat
It also ensures insulation and water management
The latter is solid like cement
It is typically rough and it contains larger swirls
It might trap water behind the wall.
With these points, when looking for stucco trim ideas and when it comes to comparison of EIFS Vs. stucco, the purchasers can choose any of these as per their requirement.
However, the best stucco mouldings are produced by many companies on the basis of cement only as compared to the EIFS. When talking about EIFS, it generally contains four layers as given below:
Based on the requirement of the building, there will be moisture/air or vapor barrier
There will be insulation that is attached either mechanically or chemically
There will be a polymer modified base coat with embedded fiber glass mesh
Finally, there will be an acrylic finish for ensuring its durability.
So, if a homeowner is thinking about stucco trim ideas, the best thing he can do is to get in touch with a stucco contractor for identifying the best fit for his building.
The verdict: There is an old saying that goes, whatever does not kill you can make you stronger. But, this does not hold true when it comes to the best stucco moulding industry. The EIFS alternative has undergone a number of scrutiny as compared to many other types of cladding and so there are a number of research results backing and supporting it. However, it still has the disgrace to lose. But, it is currently an attractive alternative to conventional stuccos. So, the decision should be made purely in the interest of the homeowners.
Choosing stucco as the exterior of home is the best idea to enhance beauty of your home. If you are looking for stucco trim ideas, then Stuccotrims.com is an ultimate source for you. Here you can get Exterior window trim bands which gives an excellent look to your home. For more info, please Click Here.
General Articles1. For The First Time To Buy High-end Business Watches We Should Pay Attention To What@thereal.su
2. 5 Best Tarot Cards For Beginners In Intriguing World Of New Age
3. Tiffin Services In Bangoluru –simply Home Food
Author: Simply Home Food
4. Anti-ageing Supplements An Overview
5. An Effective Remedy For Serious Hairloss – A New Concept Read More: An Effective Remedy For Serious
Author: Sithara Mithiran
6. Low Price Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Maximum Effort
Author: Kanchan Das
7. How To Solve Quicken Error Cc-501
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Errors?
Author: Bradon Wilson
9. How To Fix Brother Printer Error Ts-02
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. 70% Of The Auction Beyond The High Valuation Of Auction@thereal.su
11. What Is Considered A Luxury It? It Must Have Several Characteristics@thereal.su
12. Fire Safety Manager
13. Benefit From Credit Union Auto Buying Service Winston Salem Nc
Author: alma miller
14. Are You Facing The Issue With Your Hp Printer? Call Hp Printer Support Number +1-855-746-8414
Author: Sara Abo
15. Best Baby Food Online In India