ALL >> General >> View Article
Graphene Could Be Vital For A Bendable Touch Screen Digitizer
Total Articles: 16
Innovation is still innovation no matter what kind of form it takes. For the electronic devices that has made its way in the market in recent years, it takes in the form of the touch screen digitizer.
Touch screens have become the trend in the new generation and it will be in the foreseeable future. It has revolutionized how devices – smart phones and tablets – should be like.
Before the appearance of the digitizer, smart phones were supposed to look differently. QWERTY phones with a small touch pad at the center of it all. Imagine a calculator from the past the big ones that you usually hold in two hands, and make it act like a phone. That was the initial designs of what would have been today’s smart phones. However, when Apple made one of their own, they introduced the touch screen and everybody joined in the innovation.
Of course, such a then advanced technology would eventually have its issues and its biggest flaw might be in its form. The touch screen digitizer is too rigid that once the device is hard pressed with something else or when the glass screen breaks, it most probably will break as well. It may not initially, but sooner or later it will.
According to the Chief Executive Officer of Graphene Frontiers, Michael Patterson, grapheme has the potential to revolutionize the electronic industry when it is processed into a form of sheet. It can be bent and it is flexible making it possible for rigid electronic components to become flexible which can help in preventing important parts from breaking, or at least making them more durable to breaking.
It was not part of the CEO’s report, but Bloomberg went the distance with regards to making a comment with the use of grapheme in electronics. Based on their statement, grapheme may pave the way for the creation of flexible and more durable digitizers in the future. This possibility made the material very appealing to most electronic companies, Apple and Samsung included.
However, the technology is not yet ready. According to Graphene Frontiers, it may take some time before the technology can be implemented. Some kinks still needs to be polished, and the processing of grapheme into thin sheets still needs to be done.
Graphene Frontiers are estimating a six to twelve month timeframe before the technology can be transformed into a touch screen digitizer or whatever use it may have for the company that looks to incorporate it into their device’s design.
If Apple is able to get hold of the technology, they will be implementing the bendable grapheme into two of its patented technology while Samsung will possibly have 17 applications for the technology if they were able to incorporate it into their devices.
This might be the key in the creation of bendable wearable devices such as the smart watch. Some also suggested that this technology is also vital if ever any company is looking to create tablets that can be folded into smart phones.
Graphene may hold the future in electronics. It is an exciting time in the world of electronics.
To get more information please check this link: Touch Screen Digitizer in Canada.
General Articles1. The 5 Biggest Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid While Repairing Your Air Conditioner!
2. Riyaz Hassanali Is An Expert Cosmetic Surgeon Offering Best Treatment Procedures For Patients
3. New Trending List Of Ios App Development Companies
4. Understanding Intelligent Video Management Software
5. Quick Fix For Inserting Shoton Oneplus Tags
6. What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
7. Important Qualities Of A Photobooth Company
Author: William is the author of this article
8. Instantfuns Platform With New H5 Releases Mythic Fantasy
9. Celebrate The Height Of Pre-wedding Fun With Party Bus Rentals Near Me
Author: David WILSON
10. Online Birthday Gifts Same Day Delivery
11. Emergency Dentist - Need Of An Emergency
Author: Dr. Peter Lam
12. Zox Pro Training - Speed Reading | Faster Learning
Author: Shannon Panzo
13. Event Recruitment Made Easy Through Online Staffing Solutions Portal, Professionate
14. Online Shopping Is Quite Safe & Beneficial! Don’t Miss Out Everyday Deals
15. Worried About Bad Credit? You May Still Get A Small Business Loan In 2018
Author: Ankit Shrivastavaa