ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Whitening Teeth Secrets Review
Total Articles: 167
Knowing the Process of Teeth Erosion
Many habits are contributory to teeth staining. Thankfully, you have the teeth skin called enamel that shields your tooth from possible corruption. It is considered the toughest substance in the body as supported by decades of crunching, chewing and biting.
These mysterious tooth covering is made white in appearance due to a layer underneath termed as dentin. Thus, enamel isn't actually white, but a translucent surface material. Repeated episodes of intake of staining substances such as wine, coffee, and cigarette can cause the enamel to discolor.
Enamel is truly tough but still has its limitations. Synergy of acidic foods and bacteria can chip away the enamel, which can cause further erosion and cavities. Despite its close resemblance with bones, enamel's composition does not allow it to regrow, making the damage permanent.
Wine and Enamel
Wine is a tooth stainer and eroder. Every wine sip contains teeth-damaging acids. But there's still a way out! You can still be a wine aficionado with no damage to your biter, that is, if you savor wine with meals. Through this way, the acidic effect of wine on teeth surfaces is blunted. Your teeth will be better protected by avoiding these teeth decaying fluids.
The consequence of a damaged and lost enamel can be very devastating. Action should be taken to prevent the problem from worsening. The layer beneath the enamel will be exposed with the surface's absence. Now vulnerable to decay and other tissue problems, the teeth will then be extremely sensitive to temperatures. The once enjoyable habit of sipping a hot coffee and eating an ice cream will turn into an unpleasant and painful experience. Proper care should always be taken.
There's a way to fight off teeth erosion. Best teeth whitening solutions include the simple habit of brushing your teeth after eating or drinking. Toothbrush with soft bristles and a fluoride toothpaste will be able to do the job. Neutralizing acid with milk or cheese is another safe and easy answer. Lastly, stimulate saliva production to counter acids by chewing sugar-free gum with xylitol. Stained teeth? No problem! Get a copy of the best whitening teeth guide around, The Whitening Teeth Secrets. Read about it in this review site: anthonysbestteethwhiteningreviews.com.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important