ALL >> Health >> View Article
Basic Understanding Of Group Dissociation
Total Articles: 20
What is group dissociation? Well, it is basically the act of separating yourself, gradually or quickly, from a group of people with whom you are often associated. When someone wishes to isolate themselves from a church group or from a group of friends, this can be known as group dissociation. It is also a good term to describe someone who steadfastly refuses to mingle with a crowd, but sits on the edge of the scene watching everything or occupying themselves otherwise, but not engaging with anyone.
Group dissociation is typically a negative term. If you have an employee who is abusing drugs or alcohol, they may dissociate themselves from the group of coworkers and therefore isolate themselves from the most productive and the highest paid of the working environment. It is a part of typical of these individuals to continue isolating themselves until they have no one left and just leave the job out of frustration. We all need people in some kind of context.
Typically, group dissociation is negative, but there are times when it can be positive. Political protest against an oppressive regime, refusing to fit into a group of people who are abusing substances and themselves, thus destroying their futures, and many other examples. This is also a situation where people may find it more enjoyable to just sit by themselves and reflect.
For those of your employees who are a part of their group, they can easily be influenced by workers who abuse drugs and alcohol at their workplace. Therefore, it is important that you know about this if it should occur. That is the reason for using onsite saliva collection and other forms of onsite drug testing. Mediscreen is particularly proud of being NATA accredited for medical testing. We know how important it is that you have all of the resources you need at your disposal. If you would like to sign up for regular drug and alcohol testing, all you have to do is visit our website or give us a call.
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men