ALL >> Education >> View Article
Teach Your Kids To Donate!
Total Articles: 533
All kids are born with a sense to be a part of charity and are compassionate in nature. Surely it becomes difficult when as parents we have to listen to the endless rattle of hot toys, yummy treats and the best of clothes. But if you keep a close eye then you will know how they are so filled with compassion. Watch your kid go to a two year old kid crying and see how your kid goes and tries to comfort the child!
Children naturally look for ways to help others and give them the love and care. When we have started to give them, the opportunities to use their leg when they are learning to walk similarly we also must provide them the right opportunities to exercise their charitable muscles so that they become good at giving to others and know the pleasure of donating to the needy.
The merits of actively fostering the children’s charitable impulses are really very huge. You must help them get out of the aspect of give me some or the other thing and help them to give the chance to make a difference in someone else’s lives. When you help a child to help in helping others then it is bound to create better world.
Here are some ways which you can know-
Several people do not associate charity by just giving money. What we do is just write a cheque and drop it to the organization that we wish to support and at the end we feel good about our efforts. But children do not understand this concept about donating money or saving money for a good cause. It’s difficult for the children to understand where there money is going to or how the money will be spent upon.
The children must experience charitable giving first hand and they must start it by helping the parents in packing the lunch for the needy children, distributing socks to people who are shelter less or to clean a neighbor’s yard that are elderly and have no one to help them. When children do this since the time they are young they learn and it becomes inherent in their nature and follow it when they grow up. Sadaqah jariyah is a form of providing charity to people.
How and what you encourage your child to do is also important. Instead of just providing e organization cash which is reasonable enough won’t be actually enough to teach the child about giving. You can suggest the child to buy a toy for the poor child or buy clothes for the poor children. After this you need to tell your child to go and deliver it for you. Muslim charity is also important for people.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni