ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
How To Build Data Informed Content Strategy In 9-easy Steps
Total Articles: 2
In today’s time, people share more data than they have shared in earlier time. In past few years, 90 percent of all data has been created. For marketers of every field data is like gold dust. If you know interests and preference of other people, you can easily plan your content strategy. You can use data in many ways. But, in this post, best bits are discussed. When you are going to create data informed content, you should consider below mentioned aspects
Social data: Considering the growth and value of social data, you should look in to social data first when you are going to build your content strategy. As compare to search data, social data is rich. People share love, hates, likes on social media. You can utilize this data to plan your content strategy. Here comes a question what metrics you should look for when you are analyzing social data.
This is very critical metric as it gives you an idea about what works and what does not. You should monitor your every post when you are publishing on any social platform. Analyzing your competitors’ posts can also provide you insight about what you should do so that you can get more engagement.
• Time of Publication
Publishing time of any post determines engagement of people on social media. You should try to track which time of day people are most active on social media. Some tools like SocialBro, Followerwonk, and Tweriod are very helpful.
• Engagement by type of post
Try to catch nerves of your audience. Understand what kind of content your audience likes to engage with. This will help you a lot in shaping your content strategy.
• Social listening
Tools like SocialBro can give you key information around most shared and tweeted terms and phrases. You should be attentive to what your community is discussing.
Search data: Though, search data is not so much rich as social data. But it can provide you lots of insights. You can analyze keyword and data traffic. Analysis of keyword and visitor flow is very important aspect. You should build your content strategy according do what people are searching in you niche. Try to provide solutions to people in your niche and this will make your content more viral. Email metric can also help you in creating the content that people love. Moreover, with email marketing you can also ask you target audience what kind of content they want.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Best Top Search Engine Optimization (seo) Service Company In India
2. How To Attract More Local Customers To Your Business
Author: Mahendra Raulo
3. The Digital World Just Got A New Definition!
4. Major Difficulties In Web Designing
Author: Nik Gallagher
5. What Qualities To Look For In A Web Designing Company In India
Author: vijay kulkarni
6. How To Make Your Content Seo Based?
Author: sapna negi
7. Your Website Need A Tune Up? Visit Addy Ackerson Today!
Author: Addy Ackerson
8. Your Website Need A Tune Up? Visit Addy Ackerson Today!
Author: Daniel Major
9. Why Mobile Page Speed Is Important?
Author: Jitendra Raulo
10. How To Do Search Engine Optimization
Author: Kunji Meena
11. Top 4 Seo Trends For 2017 In Sydney
Author: Mario Sazos
12. Seo Company In Saharanpur
13. The Need For Seo Techniques For Businesses
Author: Eric Brunner
14. Contact Professional Social Media Optimization Company India To Enhance Your Company Brand Image Onl
15. Why Landing Pages Are Your Key To Success With Ppc
Author: james jon