ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Reasons Why You Must Donate
Total Articles: 533
There are several ways in which you can spend your hard earned money. You can spend on fancy cars, luxurious clothes, fine dining and exotic vacations. There is no harm in rewarding yourself and to spend your hard earned money the way you want. But have you ever thought about rewarding someone else rather than whiling away all your money in leisure activities.
After reading this article you will come to know why giving to others is important and how good you feel in the end of it. It can benefit you psychologically, spiritually, and even makes your emotional well being better.
Here are five reasons why donating is good-
• Get your tax deducted by donating
When you will donate to a charitable organization or a non-profit group, the amount which you will donate will become tax deductible. The amount which you spend is non-tax deductible but it also amounts to the money spent on travel, parking costs, convention and event fees that can be associated with the non-profit group.
• Charity improves your self being
It can create an act of self being and knowing that you have given time and invested in other ways too like finances, property so as to get a sense of purpose in life. It also gives you inner satisfaction and happiness. There are Islamic charities that help you to donate to the right direction.
• It keeps you informed about social issues
When you think about donating to charity, then a lot of people research on some topics that are connected to the organization. This is when you become more educated and aware about the social injustice that happens around the world. You will get to know about things which you were not aware of earlier. This will increase your awareness and also give you a balanced and educated viewpoint.
• It strengthens your spiritual life
To give selflessly is one of the main components of spiritual and religious beliefs. It also helps in recognizing the action which you have to take and the spiritual beliefs which also gives you inner peace and contentment. You can also help a Muslim school and donate for the education of the children studying there.
• Volunteering gives social and physical benefits
When you donate financially to a non-profit organization you will get an inner drive and you will help in donating your time as well skill. You also have the opportunity to build your social circles and it will help in reaping the physical, mental and even the spiritual benefits.
Get in touch with your spiritual side and know how it feels good to be connected with your inner side. Donate and see how it feels to you and see how your life changes for the better.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away