ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Reasons Why You Must Donate
Total Articles: 533
There are several ways in which you can spend your hard earned money. You can spend on fancy cars, luxurious clothes, fine dining and exotic vacations. There is no harm in rewarding yourself and to spend your hard earned money the way you want. But have you ever thought about rewarding someone else rather than whiling away all your money in leisure activities.
After reading this article you will come to know why giving to others is important and how good you feel in the end of it. It can benefit you psychologically, spiritually, and even makes your emotional well being better.
Here are five reasons why donating is good-
• Get your tax deducted by donating
When you will donate to a charitable organization or a non-profit group, the amount which you will donate will become tax deductible. The amount which you spend is non-tax deductible but it also amounts to the money spent on travel, parking costs, convention and event fees that can be associated with the non-profit group.
• Charity improves your self being
It can create an act of self being and knowing that you have given time and invested in other ways too like finances, property so as to get a sense of purpose in life. It also gives you inner satisfaction and happiness. There are Islamic charities that help you to donate to the right direction.
• It keeps you informed about social issues
When you think about donating to charity, then a lot of people research on some topics that are connected to the organization. This is when you become more educated and aware about the social injustice that happens around the world. You will get to know about things which you were not aware of earlier. This will increase your awareness and also give you a balanced and educated viewpoint.
• It strengthens your spiritual life
To give selflessly is one of the main components of spiritual and religious beliefs. It also helps in recognizing the action which you have to take and the spiritual beliefs which also gives you inner peace and contentment. You can also help a Muslim school and donate for the education of the children studying there.
• Volunteering gives social and physical benefits
When you donate financially to a non-profit organization you will get an inner drive and you will help in donating your time as well skill. You also have the opportunity to build your social circles and it will help in reaping the physical, mental and even the spiritual benefits.
Get in touch with your spiritual side and know how it feels good to be connected with your inner side. Donate and see how it feels to you and see how your life changes for the better.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake