ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Reasons Why You Must Donate
Total Articles: 533
There are several ways in which you can spend your hard earned money. You can spend on fancy cars, luxurious clothes, fine dining and exotic vacations. There is no harm in rewarding yourself and to spend your hard earned money the way you want. But have you ever thought about rewarding someone else rather than whiling away all your money in leisure activities.
After reading this article you will come to know why giving to others is important and how good you feel in the end of it. It can benefit you psychologically, spiritually, and even makes your emotional well being better.
Here are five reasons why donating is good-
• Get your tax deducted by donating
When you will donate to a charitable organization or a non-profit group, the amount which you will donate will become tax deductible. The amount which you spend is non-tax deductible but it also amounts to the money spent on travel, parking costs, convention and event fees that can be associated with the non-profit group.
• Charity improves your self being
It can create an act of self being and knowing that you have given time and invested in other ways too like finances, property so as to get a sense of purpose in life. It also gives you inner satisfaction and happiness. There are Islamic charities that help you to donate to the right direction.
• It keeps you informed about social issues
When you think about donating to charity, then a lot of people research on some topics that are connected to the organization. This is when you become more educated and aware about the social injustice that happens around the world. You will get to know about things which you were not aware of earlier. This will increase your awareness and also give you a balanced and educated viewpoint.
• It strengthens your spiritual life
To give selflessly is one of the main components of spiritual and religious beliefs. It also helps in recognizing the action which you have to take and the spiritual beliefs which also gives you inner peace and contentment. You can also help a Muslim school and donate for the education of the children studying there.
• Volunteering gives social and physical benefits
When you donate financially to a non-profit organization you will get an inner drive and you will help in donating your time as well skill. You also have the opportunity to build your social circles and it will help in reaping the physical, mental and even the spiritual benefits.
Get in touch with your spiritual side and know how it feels good to be connected with your inner side. Donate and see how it feels to you and see how your life changes for the better.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar