ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Reasons Why You Must Donate
Total Articles: 533
There are several ways in which you can spend your hard earned money. You can spend on fancy cars, luxurious clothes, fine dining and exotic vacations. There is no harm in rewarding yourself and to spend your hard earned money the way you want. But have you ever thought about rewarding someone else rather than whiling away all your money in leisure activities.
After reading this article you will come to know why giving to others is important and how good you feel in the end of it. It can benefit you psychologically, spiritually, and even makes your emotional well being better.
Here are five reasons why donating is good-
• Get your tax deducted by donating
When you will donate to a charitable organization or a non-profit group, the amount which you will donate will become tax deductible. The amount which you spend is non-tax deductible but it also amounts to the money spent on travel, parking costs, convention and event fees that can be associated with the non-profit group.
• Charity improves your self being
It can create an act of self being and knowing that you have given time and invested in other ways too like finances, property so as to get a sense of purpose in life. It also gives you inner satisfaction and happiness. There are Islamic charities that help you to donate to the right direction.
• It keeps you informed about social issues
When you think about donating to charity, then a lot of people research on some topics that are connected to the organization. This is when you become more educated and aware about the social injustice that happens around the world. You will get to know about things which you were not aware of earlier. This will increase your awareness and also give you a balanced and educated viewpoint.
• It strengthens your spiritual life
To give selflessly is one of the main components of spiritual and religious beliefs. It also helps in recognizing the action which you have to take and the spiritual beliefs which also gives you inner peace and contentment. You can also help a Muslim school and donate for the education of the children studying there.
• Volunteering gives social and physical benefits
When you donate financially to a non-profit organization you will get an inner drive and you will help in donating your time as well skill. You also have the opportunity to build your social circles and it will help in reaping the physical, mental and even the spiritual benefits.
Get in touch with your spiritual side and know how it feels good to be connected with your inner side. Donate and see how it feels to you and see how your life changes for the better.
Education Articles1. Interior Design Course In Chennai
2. Software Testing Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
3. I Owe My Success To The Top Engineering College; Jmit
Author: ponting brown
4. Pass Microsoft Dynamics 365 Mb6-895 Exam In First Attempt With Valid Mb6-895 Exam Questions
Author: Bella Henry
5. Study Mbbs In Ukraine- One-stop-place To Study Mbbs
Author: kamal sharma
6. Why 2013 Is The Year Of Php
7. Best Web Designing Tools (2018)
8. Take The Help Of College Counseling For Getting Admission Abroad
Author: Michelle andre
9. Aspiring To Study Abroad? Take Up The Pte First Before Applying For Student Visa
Author: Mia Seal
10. Engineering In Artificial Intelligence
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
11. How Pmp Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career?
12. Best Digital Marketing Course In Hyderabad
Author: sai bhargav
13. How Nbfc Companies In Mumbai Is Changing Things For Student Loan:
Author: Eduvanz provides low cost, smart loans to finance
14. Common Mistakes A Graphic Designer Must Always Avoid...
Author: pankaj singh
15. Career Scope In Animation
Author: Visual Media