ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
The Demand For Flats In Ghaziabad Sees An Upswing
Total Articles: 19
In spite of the high crime rate for which Ghaziabad is infamous for, the real estate is performing quiet well here. The city's proximity to the capital Delhi, the potential for both horizontal and vertical constructions, and the foraying of the eminent developers into the the city's real estate are some of the crucial elements that have given city's property market a real boost. The rate of flats in Ghaziabad have increased over last year, the reason being end-buyers and investors looking for alternative markets for their purchase.
The city is well-planned and has up-to-the-mark infrastructure, required for the development of new properties, both residential and commercial. As per the reports, it is the second-fastest growing city in the entire world. With developmental projects changing the face of Ghaziabad, the inclination of buyers to purchase flats in Ghaziabad has increased manifold. The top-class developers like Ansals, SARE, and Jaypee have already floated some prestigious projects, catering to both middle and upper-class segments.
The connectivity in the city, has taken a favorable turn over past few years. Ghaziabad is already connected to Delhi via metro and the plans of its extension to Old Bus Stand are on cards. This shall be a boon to the real estate market, as the demand for properties in the areas lying across is expected to see a rise. A proposal to widen the 6-lane road to the8-lane one, over NH- 24 is expected to smoothen the traffic between city's border and Dasna. Most of the projects have already flourished on NH-24 and NH-58. Being well-connected to Delhi and other cities, the tendency for users to make a purchase of Ghaziabad flats in these areas is bound to see an up-swing.
Let's talk about the current price rates a bit. Some of the budget areas, where you can find a 2 BHK flat under 20 lacs include Lal Kuan, Bapu Dham, and NH-24. The relatively high rates can be expected in localities like Govind Puram, Crossings Republik, Vasundhara, Indirapuram, Vaishali, and Sahibabad. At Raj Nagar Extension, you can find 1, 2, 3 BHK flats in the range 13-90 lacs, depending upon the area and state of furnishing. At Crossing Republik, a 3 BHK can cost you anywhere between 60-80 lacs. The Ghaziabad flats in most of these posh localities are available in the range 20-50 lacs. The apartments here mainly cater to the middle and upper-middle segments.
As and when inflation starts treading the reverse path, the demand for Ghaziabad flats shall escalate and the prices too will undergo appreciation then.
Buy, sell or hire property in Ghaziabad over the property portal, Makaan.com. You can choose flats in Ghaziabad on the basis of prices, locality, and amenities available.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room