ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Use Ring Bases For Making Jewelry
Total Articles: 30
Ring bases can be used for a number of different purposes. They can be used in making jewelry, and they can even be used to help you keep jewelry organized. To avoid experiencing the pain of regret that come with losing jewelry to which there may be an emotional attachment, you can use ring bases to hold the rings.
You can be creative enough to make your own ring bases, or you can purchase them, but either way, they can be put to good use. There are a few things that you should know, should you decide to purchase them.
Ring bases come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some bases are of definite sizes, while others are adjustable. There are some versions of bases that will have a top bezel, while the majority of these bases will be offered with an oval or round pad on the top.
These bases are relatively easy to customise, and what is basically needed is nothing more than 2-component epoxy, and any item such as a gem stone that be the feature item in the ring.
A few steps that are easy to follow, will not make you an expert jeweller overnight, but with practice you can become more adept at creating custom jewelry.
The tools that you need are readily available. It will help if you draw a sketch of the design that you will be creating. The ring bases should be cleaned with mild solutions, as there is much better adhesion to cleaner surfaces.
• Use a diluted solution of acetone to clean the ring bases, followed by washing with warm distilled water. The base should then be allowed to dry for at least one hour.
• The epoxy should be mixed according to the manufacturer's instructions, and the featured object can then be attached to the base. If you may be using more than one item, it may be better to glue them together first before attaching them to the ring.
• If the ring features bezel in place of a pad, arrange the items in the desired formation and pour a small quantity of the mixed resin on the object until a dome is formed. To hold the ring in place while you work, it can be placed in a vise, and held until the resin is cured.
Perhaps the most difficult decision may be what to include on the base of the ring. The choice must be appropriate with the style color and even the size of the ring base. Much will depend on where you start and what you wish to accomplish with your design.
Some metals may be easier to work with, while other may create more attractive rings. A lot of the results of your creation will depend on the style, and the manner in which the ring bases are used. Adjustable bases may be one of the preferred options as very little work such as sizing is required, and adjustable bases are available in an unlimited variety of styles.
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank