ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Gift The Fashion Rings – Diamonds Or Gemstones – Which Is The Best?
Total Articles: 11
Fashion rings have always been the hottest and latest creations that reflect the soul of creativity and elegance. Yet, the question has befuddled several buyers; “Which one should I buy - diamond rings or gemstone rings?” Each comes with a magnetic beauty of its own, and it is often almost impossible to choose.
The Shine of A Diamond Lasts Forever
Face it, a diamond is a way to a woman’s heart. You can call it her weakness. You can call it her Kryptonite. Women love diamonds – the sparkle, the beauty and the stunning design – can melt her heart. Diamond rings – solitaire or otherwise – are known for their delicate brilliance and the eternal love it evokes. If you want the traditional diamond rings, you will check out a ring with a big princess-cut diamond, enhanced by the small and radiant diamonds around. If you have the rebel spirit in your heart, you may love the two tone rings with the fancy coloured diamonds of different colours – each symbolizing different meaning. It is a gorgeous way of conveying your feelings – without saying it out loud.
The Sparkle of Gemstones
Gemstones need to be very specific. If someone believes in their astrological value as birthstones, it could be very thoughtless to gift a ring with a gemstone that is not appropriate. For the unconventional divas, a birthstone ring could be just as inappropriate. Fact is, if you get it right, it could be very thoughtful and expensive gift. Now, any man, who has ever bought a gift for a woman will tell you “It is almost impossible to get.” At the end of the day, women love the fashion rings that glitter with the depth of meaning. They love the rings that make very individualistic style statement.
Today, the online jewellery stores flaunt the vast and breathtaking collection of fashion rings. Yet, it is important to select the ring perfectly. Therefore, when you are buying a gemstone or diamond ring for women, you must ensure that:
• The size of the diamond ring suits the woman you are buying for.
• The real life photo-version is available on the website.
• The return policy and shipping policy is suitable, if she may want to return it.
Last but not the least, it is important to figure out the most thoughtful yet expensive gift for her when you are buying a gemstone or a diamond ring for a woman. The utmost consideration to her choice will make it the best gift ever far more easily. So, buy the ring that shows your love.
Author Bio :- Neha Fernandez is a Lifestyle Jewellery designer and writer living in Mumbai. She writes a monthly blog and also is a part of JewelSouk’s Jewellery selection team. She explores over various Diamond Jewellery variants like diamond rings at www.jewelsouk.com and also writes over online Jewellery transactions. Neha is an exceptional Jewellery analyst and expert
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Navratri Dresses To Complement This Festive Season 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
2. Digital Printed American Patriotic Cloth And T-shirts Under The Aegis Of A True Patriotic Company
Author: James Smith
3. Letter To 16 Year Old Me
Author: Juhi Bansal
4. Online Artificial Jewellery: New Fashion Trends For Women
5. Shopping From Home For Designer Fashion Has Never Been Easier
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Best Styling Tips For Newly Wedded Brides Who Want To Resume Work
Author: Rahul Banka
7. American Flag Shirts Are Inspired By And For Loyal And Staunch Patriotism.
Author: James smith
8. Should Groom Experience Mesh Underwear For Their Wedding? - Know More
Author: Intymen Store
9. Venom Leather Jacket Spiderman Movie
Author: Norman Wisdom
10. Choose Huge Selection Of Crystal Coin Piggy Banks Designed By Anthony David
Author: Ethan Collins
11. Add The Gleam Of Jewelry To Your Boutique To Attract Customers
Author: baby gander
13. Lili Henry, Fashion Technology Expert
Author: Scott Wolstein
14. Online Men’s Undershirts – Fashion Staple For The Modern Man
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Author: Bella Krystal