ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The Types Of Chains
Total Articles: 11
Ornamental chains – women will hardly wear them without a pendant. But, men can wear them just as easily. Yet, the design of this kind of jewellery is equally important to men and women. So, the types of chains for men and women are based on the structure of chain, type of precious metal or metals used and the locking mechanism. Typically, very few people need to research it thoroughly enough to choose them based on all three specific criteria. So, let’s check out the common types you may actually encounter and choose.
Inspired from the anchor attached to boat, this is a very popular chain. It also has interesting flat version.
Also called as ball chain, the structure of this kind of chain is the round beads connected to one another. With a tiny space in between, these small beads create unique texture for the chain.
A series of square boxes connected one after another, this is a very masculine design and mostly used for chain for men. Though, men wear chains for fashion or religious purposes only, their designs are relatively more different than the delicate and elegant ones women prefer.
Also known as a link chain, this chain has created links of small circles that are inter-linked into one another.
A small variation of panther chain, this chain has a unique design that creates unique texture for the neckline. This charming chain is one of the most popular ones for sure
This chain has flattened but inconsistent links. The alternating design has 2 to 2 short links after one long link. This non-uniform design has a crazy following.
Venetian link chain
Flattened square links are interlinked to create a texture similar to box chain.
It is also known as Brazilian chain. It is a flexible chain made up for round wavy smooth metal plate. Since many people find the look identical to a snake, it is called a snake chain.
There are a few more names you may want to know – byzantine chains, wheat chains, rope chains, rolo chains, etc. But, when men and women buy chains, they, for the most part, do not consider these specificities. They consider the precious metal and the quality, along with the look its texture will create. But, the fact is that these names make it easier and faster to choose as you can ask for the specific type of chain that will best serve the purpose.
Author Bio :- Neha Fernandez is a Wedding Jewellery designer and writer living in Mumbai. She writes a weekly blog and also is a part of JewelSouk’s Jewellery consultant team. She explores over various wedding and engagement jewellery variants like wedding rings, engagement rings, necklaces, chains at www.jewelsouk.com. Neha is an exceptional Jewellery designer and expert.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips To Choose A Magnetic Bracelet
2. 9 Universal Fashion Hacks For Every Curvy Girl!
Author: Hampry Gomes
3. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
4. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
5. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
6. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
7. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
8. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
9. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
10. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
11. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
12. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
13. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
14. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
15. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day