ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
The Types Of Chains
Total Articles: 11
Ornamental chains – women will hardly wear them without a pendant. But, men can wear them just as easily. Yet, the design of this kind of jewellery is equally important to men and women. So, the types of chains for men and women are based on the structure of chain, type of precious metal or metals used and the locking mechanism. Typically, very few people need to research it thoroughly enough to choose them based on all three specific criteria. So, let’s check out the common types you may actually encounter and choose.
Inspired from the anchor attached to boat, this is a very popular chain. It also has interesting flat version.
Also called as ball chain, the structure of this kind of chain is the round beads connected to one another. With a tiny space in between, these small beads create unique texture for the chain.
A series of square boxes connected one after another, this is a very masculine design and mostly used for chain for men. Though, men wear chains for fashion or religious purposes only, their designs are relatively more different than the delicate and elegant ones women prefer.
Also known as a link chain, this chain has created links of small circles that are inter-linked into one another.
A small variation of panther chain, this chain has a unique design that creates unique texture for the neckline. This charming chain is one of the most popular ones for sure
This chain has flattened but inconsistent links. The alternating design has 2 to 2 short links after one long link. This non-uniform design has a crazy following.
Venetian link chain
Flattened square links are interlinked to create a texture similar to box chain.
It is also known as Brazilian chain. It is a flexible chain made up for round wavy smooth metal plate. Since many people find the look identical to a snake, it is called a snake chain.
There are a few more names you may want to know – byzantine chains, wheat chains, rope chains, rolo chains, etc. But, when men and women buy chains, they, for the most part, do not consider these specificities. They consider the precious metal and the quality, along with the look its texture will create. But, the fact is that these names make it easier and faster to choose as you can ask for the specific type of chain that will best serve the purpose.
Author Bio :- Neha Fernandez is a Wedding Jewellery designer and writer living in Mumbai. She writes a weekly blog and also is a part of JewelSouk’s Jewellery consultant team. She explores over various wedding and engagement jewellery variants like wedding rings, engagement rings, necklaces, chains at www.jewelsouk.com. Neha is an exceptional Jewellery designer and expert.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 4126.96.36.199.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar