ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spend The Holidays In Your Own Private Villa At The Luxurious Bahama Beach Club
Total Articles: 2
Great Abaco Island, Bahamas — Bahama Beach Club, a luxuriously intimate beachfront villa resort situated on one of National Geographic’s “Top 10 Beaches in the World” is gifting holiday revelers with a trio of festive celebrations.
Fete Thanksgiving and Christmas with five-star meals and luxurious beachfront villa accommodations, or ring in the New Year with a gourmet buffet, fireworks and entertainment. For the price of a hotel room, book a private, two- to five-bedroom villa and unwrap a host of world-class indulgences, including access to the famous Treasure Cay Resort and an array of land and sea activities.
Overlooking the sugary-soft sands of Treasure Cay Beach, the jasmine-scented setting at the Bahama Beach Club is far from the casino and cruise ship crowds of Nassau and other mega-tourist destinations. This elite oasis prides itself on providing privacy and tranquility along a stunning, palm-dotted beach ranked “The Best Beach in the Caribbean” by Caribbean Travel & Life.
Bahama Beach Club offers the privacy and convenience of fully-furnished, lavishly-serviced villas with the services and amenities of a luxury resort. Defined by British Colonial elegance, each spacious beachfront villa is individually decorated with colorful fabrics and rattan furnishings along with grand master suites, private balconies, fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living rooms and spectacular ocean views.
For the holidays, Bahama Beach Club is pulling out all the stops to gift guests with memories of a lifetime. Seasonal experiences include:
The Club-hosted Thanksgiving Day Dinner includes Roast turkey and honey-glazed baked ham with all the trimmings and desserts of the classic American feast. Cost is dollar 35 per person plus 18% service charge. Children under 12 years are half price.
The Christmas Day Holiday Buffet will feature fresh Bahamian seafood, , smoked salmon, roast turkey, smoked ham, barons of beef and an array gourmet treats. Cost is dollar 35 per person, plus 18% service charge. (Children under 12 are half price.)
New Year’s Eve
The party of the year will include dining, cocktails, dancing, entertainment and fireworks, with buffet featuring beef tenderloin, coconut-crusted chicken, Bahamian grouper, desserts and more. Cost is dollar 68 per person plus 18% service charge. (Children under 12 are half price.)
The upscale resort’s concierge can pre-stock the kitchens with groceries, arrange for a chef to prepare a gourmet meal in your villa or in a romantic pool- or seaside setting, book spa treatments done in the privacy of your villa or on the beach to the relaxing sounds of the ocean. Guests also enjoy access to Treasure Cay’s 150-slip marina, championship 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, and the Tipsy Seagull Bar, open nightly for cocktails, camaraderie and dancing.
Ideal for romantic getaways or family holiday gatherings, Bahama Beach Club is located on charming Great Abaco Island, which is part of the Abacos, a spectacular chain of about 100 tropical isles known for velvety soft sands, translucent blue waters and laid-back, family-friendly atmosphere.
Cars, golf carts, and bicycles can be rented and taxis are available at all times. Many local island restaurants provide complimentary taxi service for diners. Boats can also be rented or you can travel by scheduled ferry boats to New Plymouth on Green Turtle Cay and to Hopetown on Elbow Cay. Divers also flock here for some of the world’s best diving off the Abaco Great Barrier Reef, which includes miles of coral reefs and underwater caverns.
On- and off-site amenities at the Bahama Beach Club include:
• 3.5 mile powder-white beach voted “The Best Beach in the Caribbean”;
• Two fresh water swimming pools and swim-up bar;
• Pampering concierge services, including custom-arranged activities, from an island excursion such as diving, snorkeling or fishing to a beachfront family barbeque or private massage and spa treatment;
• New chef-driven fine dining restaurant
• Casual beachfront bar and grill;
• Grocery shopping;
• Duty-free shopping;
• Two oceanfront Jacuzzis; and
• Close proximity to the famous Treasure Cay Resort, with a championship 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, 150-slip marina and the Tipsy Seagull Bar open every night for dancing and cocktails.
The Bahama Beach Club, only an hour’s flight from Miami, is conveniently located close to two international airports: seven miles from the Treasure Cay Airport (TCB) and some 21 miles from the Marsh Harbour Airport (MHH).
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience