ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour With Mumbai
Total Articles: 36
Your journey of Delhi Agra Jaipur Mumbai will begin from early morning. As you travel between different cities of travel circuit, you have another option, to travel by flight, by train, by agency provided vehicle, usually train and car are preferred by many tourists. As you start your journey, your first city for sightseeing is Delhi, Delhi is divided into Old Delhi and New Delhi, that’s the first thing you should know about Delhi. The division reflects the British legacy and Mughal's heritage. In Old Delhi there is Mahatma Gandhi Memorial site, Raj Ghat, where he was cremated, the largest mosque of India, Jama Masjid, as Mughal Empire heritage the Red Fort, In New Delhi there is Qutub Minar, Humanyan's Tomb, Rajpath, Lotus Temple you would have already seen so much of Delhi by now, it's time for your next Destination.
As you travel to Agra of India Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur Mumbai tour, which is just 3 hours at most travelling distance from Delhi, prepare yourself to have lots of memories of Agra. Here you will find the seventh wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal, it took 17 years to built this magnificent marvel, built By Shahjahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, take a splendid vision of public and private halls, prison rooms and many other beautiful structures inside Taj Mahal. Many luxurious items of Mughals period themes are available at market for tourists. The city Agra is where Varanasi, the famous Hinduism Religious Capital of India is located, if you have some extra time, be sure to check out great Hindu temples, Ghats of Agra.
Welcome to Jaipur as you explore India's glorious monuments with your Golden Triangle Tour with Mumbai. It's time you find out why Jaipur is called 'Pink City' as you explore incredible Amber Fort, Maharaja's City Palace, Jagmandir or Hall of victory, The Observatory, Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. You will some amazing views of Jaipur, as you will surely find its pink covered stones, residential areas and business areas very mood enlighten. If viewed from above the whole city looks like it is covered in Pink. One great legend about Jaipur is that it is the first city in India, and attracts many foreigners and domestic tourists.
As you reach to the end of your journey of Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour with Mumbai, it is time you see the commercial city of India, Mumbai, which is also known as Bombay. The city holds many historical significant cites like Gateway of India, Prince of Whales Museum, and Jain Temple. Enjoy riding at Crawford Market, Marine Drive & Flora fountain. The city stay awakes at night, with many discos, clubs to hangout to, there are many Indian celebrities residence located, as it the City of Bollywood. Along with mentioned sites you should also check out Kamla Nehru Park, Hanging Gardens that offer panoramic view of Marine drive. By the time your journey ends you would have made lots of unforgettable beautiful memories with many of great India's Heritage that reflects it golden past, sacred sites.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson