ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour With Mumbai
Total Articles: 36
Your journey of Delhi Agra Jaipur Mumbai will begin from early morning. As you travel between different cities of travel circuit, you have another option, to travel by flight, by train, by agency provided vehicle, usually train and car are preferred by many tourists. As you start your journey, your first city for sightseeing is Delhi, Delhi is divided into Old Delhi and New Delhi, that’s the first thing you should know about Delhi. The division reflects the British legacy and Mughal's heritage. In Old Delhi there is Mahatma Gandhi Memorial site, Raj Ghat, where he was cremated, the largest mosque of India, Jama Masjid, as Mughal Empire heritage the Red Fort, In New Delhi there is Qutub Minar, Humanyan's Tomb, Rajpath, Lotus Temple you would have already seen so much of Delhi by now, it's time for your next Destination.
As you travel to Agra of India Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur Mumbai tour, which is just 3 hours at most travelling distance from Delhi, prepare yourself to have lots of memories of Agra. Here you will find the seventh wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal, it took 17 years to built this magnificent marvel, built By Shahjahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, take a splendid vision of public and private halls, prison rooms and many other beautiful structures inside Taj Mahal. Many luxurious items of Mughals period themes are available at market for tourists. The city Agra is where Varanasi, the famous Hinduism Religious Capital of India is located, if you have some extra time, be sure to check out great Hindu temples, Ghats of Agra.
Welcome to Jaipur as you explore India's glorious monuments with your Golden Triangle Tour with Mumbai. It's time you find out why Jaipur is called 'Pink City' as you explore incredible Amber Fort, Maharaja's City Palace, Jagmandir or Hall of victory, The Observatory, Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. You will some amazing views of Jaipur, as you will surely find its pink covered stones, residential areas and business areas very mood enlighten. If viewed from above the whole city looks like it is covered in Pink. One great legend about Jaipur is that it is the first city in India, and attracts many foreigners and domestic tourists.
As you reach to the end of your journey of Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour with Mumbai, it is time you see the commercial city of India, Mumbai, which is also known as Bombay. The city holds many historical significant cites like Gateway of India, Prince of Whales Museum, and Jain Temple. Enjoy riding at Crawford Market, Marine Drive & Flora fountain. The city stay awakes at night, with many discos, clubs to hangout to, there are many Indian celebrities residence located, as it the City of Bollywood. Along with mentioned sites you should also check out Kamla Nehru Park, Hanging Gardens that offer panoramic view of Marine drive. By the time your journey ends you would have made lots of unforgettable beautiful memories with many of great India's Heritage that reflects it golden past, sacred sites.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah