ALL » Business >> View Article
Beyond Carton Sealing Tapes And Stretch Wrap Film: The Knick-knacks Of Effective Product PackagingBy Expert Author: Jennine Stalder
Businesses, especially ones who offer shipping services, regularly deal with sending products to locations several miles away. Unfortunately travel times present numerous risks that may affect product quality greatly; risks that effective packaging can prevent. Whether it’s by using boxes sealed with
durable stretch wrap film or other recognized packaging means, there are considerations to ponder on to ensure that your product reaches the customer in tiptop shape.
There are four main rules in selecting the right packaging materials, namely: they should be low-cost, protective, attractive, and regulation/rule compliant. Before picking out a material, do adequate research first. Look at what your competitors are currently using, and if possible, improve on them. Get inspiration from the current market trends, especially on the consumer-preferred designs. After compiling relevant information, look for a local packaging supplier and test/tweak options as you see fit.
Professional product packaging is not just a box sealed with a layer of
protective carton sealing tape or any other material—it should also be labeled properly. For example, if the product is perishable (i.e. food items or beverages that may spoil), marking the box with “perishable goods” indicates that shipping should be done promptly. For a complete reference on these markings, consult national or state legislations like the U.S. Fair Packaging and Labeling Act.
Adding a personal touch
You may want to include the shipping invoice with your sent package. Some customers want to keep one for their records, or would like to double-check if everything’s in the box. It can also be advantageous to include your company’s business card. Such reference can come in handy in case your customer wants to order another product or refer you to a close friend. Either way, these two documents will prove ideal for inclusion.
Think of packaging a product as something like sending a friend a nice gift. Customers love the fact that they are being prioritized by the company they’re conducting business with, and can prove advantageous in separating your company’s service quality from the competitors. To learn about the different purposes of packaging, visit ehow.com/about_5422616_purpose-packaging.html.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta