ALL >> Business >> View Article
Business At The Country Club
Total Articles: 1
There's probably no better location in the whole world to conduct business than on the golf course. Business executive all over the world know that sharing a common frustration with their golf game encourages the perfect environment for business chat.
You have the luxury of sharing a typical goal - to beat each other, when you happen to be running business on the golf course. Yet at the same time, when you are playing with business associates on the golf course, you truly need to practice some decorum when playing golf with a prospective business affiliate.
So how do you balance company with sport on the golf course? Regrettably, there is no easy response to this question. Just as with any decision in company, you have to weigh the result with what is happening. If you should be trying to land a big account, you probably will not want to make fun of your potential customer's missed chip shot.
Yet, you will not want to develop a reputation as a suck-up either. If your prospective customer makes a 7 on a par 3 hole, you actually do not need to whoop and holler because it'll be obvious you're merely attempting to stroke his (or her) egotism. Conducting business on the golf course is a delicate proposition, thus begin with a plan in mind.
DON'T start your golf match with a proclamation of what you hope to attain by the ending of the round. Don't put on your golf glove on tee #1, if you desire to guarantee that you will be landing that large account and declare your intent. Then do your company and the thought behind running business on the golf course is to make friends first.
As you are playing, keep in mind you will want to bring your "A" game just as much as is humanly possible. Sure, you might be playing against a person who is head and shoulders above you, but if you are the better player, DO NOT let them win only because you want to get their business. Play golf like you mean it and acquire that possibility's esteem.
There's much business that's done on the golf course each day of every week. Nevertheless, you'll desire to use some sort of decorum to assure that your business goals will come to reality.
Should you require additional advice on the subject of this article make sure you head over to the following link redd-dingo llc
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla