ALL » Business >> View Article
Essential Needs And Basic Terminology Of Eot CranesBy Expert Author: Rose Byrne
EOT Cranes have many design features that vary widely according to their major operational needs such as: type of motion of the eot crane structure, type and weight of the load, location of the crane, geometric features and environmental conditions.
Electric Overhead Travelling cranes are commonly used in the refinement of steel and other metals such as aluminum and copper. In manufacturing process, until a factory as a finished product, metal is handled by an overhead crane. These cranes are used to pour raw materials into a furnace, hot metal is being rolled to specific thickness and tempered, and then stored by an overhead crane for cooling, the finished materials are lifted and loaded into trains and trucks by eot crane, and the fabricator uses an eot crane to handle the steel in his factory. The automobile industry uses these types of cranes to handle raw materials. Smaller workstations cranes, such as jib cranes or gantry cranes, handle lighter loads in a work area, such as CNC or saw.
Almost all mills use bridge cranes for regular maintenance of removing heavy press rolls and other equipment. The eot bridge cranes are used in the initial stages of constructing paper machines because it makes easier to install the heavy cast iron paper, drying drums and other massive equipment, some weighing more than 70 tons.
In many instances the cost of an eot bridge crane can be huge. So for savings purpose mobile cranes are used as a lot of heavy process equipment.
EOT Crane Manufacturer in India provide various types of overhead cranes with many highly specialized, but the great quality of installations that fall into one of three categories: a) Top running single girder bridge cranes, b) Top running double girder bridge cranes and c) Under-running single girder bridge cranes
(EOT) Cranes come in various types:
1) Single girder cranes – This type of crane consists a single bridge girder supported on two end trucks. It has a trolley hoist mechanism which runs from the bottom flange of the bridge girder.
2) Double Girder Bridge Cranes – This type of crane consists of double bridge girders supported on two end trucks. The trolley runs on rails on the top of the bridge girders.
3) Gantry Cranes – This type of cranes are essentially the same as the regular eot cranes except that the bridge for carrying the trolley is rigidly supported on more legs running on fixed rails or other runway. These “legs” removes the supporting runway and column system and then connect to end trucks which run on a rail either embedded in, or laid on top of, the floor.
4) Monorail - For some industries such as production assembly line or service line, only a trolley hoist is required. The hoisting mechanism is very much similar to a single girder crane with a small difference of that the crane doesn’t have a movable bridge and the hoisting trolley moves on a fixed girder. Monorail beams are usually I-beams (tapered beam flanges).
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta