ALL >> Business >> View Article
Essential Needs And Basic Terminology Of Eot Cranes
Total Articles: 1
EOT Cranes have many design features that vary widely according to their major operational needs such as: type of motion of the eot crane structure, type and weight of the load, location of the crane, geometric features and environmental conditions.
Electric Overhead Travelling cranes are commonly used in the refinement of steel and other metals such as aluminum and copper. In manufacturing process, until a factory as a finished product, metal is handled by an overhead crane. These cranes are used to pour raw materials into a furnace, hot metal is being rolled to specific thickness and tempered, and then stored by an overhead crane for cooling, the finished materials are lifted and loaded into trains and trucks by eot crane, and the fabricator uses an eot crane to handle the steel in his factory. The automobile industry uses these types of cranes to handle raw materials. Smaller workstations cranes, such as jib cranes or gantry cranes, handle lighter loads in a work area, such as CNC or saw.
Almost all mills use bridge cranes for regular maintenance of removing heavy press rolls and other equipment. The eot bridge cranes are used in the initial stages of constructing paper machines because it makes easier to install the heavy cast iron paper, drying drums and other massive equipment, some weighing more than 70 tons.
In many instances the cost of an eot bridge crane can be huge. So for savings purpose mobile cranes are used as a lot of heavy process equipment.
EOT Crane Manufacturer in India provide various types of overhead cranes with many highly specialized, but the great quality of installations that fall into one of three categories: a) Top running single girder bridge cranes, b) Top running double girder bridge cranes and c) Under-running single girder bridge cranes
(EOT) Cranes come in various types:
1) Single girder cranes – This type of crane consists a single bridge girder supported on two end trucks. It has a trolley hoist mechanism which runs from the bottom flange of the bridge girder.
2) Double Girder Bridge Cranes – This type of crane consists of double bridge girders supported on two end trucks. The trolley runs on rails on the top of the bridge girders.
3) Gantry Cranes – This type of cranes are essentially the same as the regular eot cranes except that the bridge for carrying the trolley is rigidly supported on more legs running on fixed rails or other runway. These “legs” removes the supporting runway and column system and then connect to end trucks which run on a rail either embedded in, or laid on top of, the floor.
4) Monorail - For some industries such as production assembly line or service line, only a trolley hoist is required. The hoisting mechanism is very much similar to a single girder crane with a small difference of that the crane doesn’t have a movable bridge and the hoisting trolley moves on a fixed girder. Monorail beams are usually I-beams (tapered beam flanges).
Business Articles1. Buy Radiology Director Mailing List To Kick Start Your Marketing Campaigns
Author: Romero Williams
2. What Are The Profits Of Owning Led Tvs?
3. Willing To Buy A Refrigerator? Follow This Guide
4. Ppc Pay Per Click Digital Advertising With Bing, Google, Linkedin And Facebook
5. Baby Bjorn Carrier Is Best For Child
6. Know About The Top And Best Mlm Companies In India
7. Hire Royal Holidayz Platform To Pick The Best Tour Support To Enjoy
8. וילה נופש לכל המשפחה
9. Slider Windows
Author: Whether you are searching for the perfect replace
10. Factory Direct Deals In India
11. The Perfect Destination For Your Montauk Wedding
Author: WELCOME An Iconic Waterfront Resor. From our early
12. Guide To Choose Clutch From Best Manufacturer
13. Racial Discrimination
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
14. Best Consultants For Security Surveillance And Electrical Works In Pune – Orion Communication
Author: Orion Communication
15. Purchase The Most Reasonably Cost Clutch From Professional Services