ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stunning Banner Display Design Will Lead To Success!
Total Articles: 3
Wondering what your branding strategy is missing out on for the forthcoming exhibitions? An exhibition is an opportunity where every business or organisation can highlight their USP and woo customers or business partners. It is the one place where something as simple as banner display design can catch the eye of customers and something as complex as big flat screen displays can turn off a customer. An exhibition is an event where tides can turn against you as well and that is why you need to go well prepared.
There are two ways to look at your preparation and strategy for an exhibition. The first way is to make your presence felt using a mix of several branding and promotional tools and the second way is to install exhibition stand in strategic places across the venue. The second path will ensure that every time a visitor sees your design they will immediately be able to associate with your brand. It will create what is called a brand recognition value.
Important Tips for Designing an effective Banner Stand
An exhibition is a great place to launch your brand, strengthen your existing brand image, and find out what your customer really wants. Designing a banner stand is one of the foremost areas to focus in. If your design is not appealing enough then it will not attract visitors, which will translate into failure. In order to create an effective banner display design, you need to consider on the following:
• Catch Phrase: They always work! A catch phrase helps in drawing attention and it should be designed using bold colours and large font.
• Relevant Information: Information is important but too much information can take the visitor’s focus off your brand. Information should be relevant, to the point, and placed at the eye level.
• Graphics and images: The graphics or images to be used as a part of the banner display design should be relevant, stunning, and pleasing to the eye. Most often than not, images that give out a subtle message are extremely useful.
• Design layout: You need to ensure your design layout is not cramped with several elements. Instead, try to give it a clean and smooth finish – one that is easy to read and understand.
• Colours: You need to use colours that are neither too bold nor too soft! If you install exhibition stand with bright colour designs then it might attract attention but will not be pleasing for the eyes. For example: black background with fonts in bold and white colour will send a positive note.
Minda Jonuskis is a graphic design artist and writer with experience of creating banner display design for pop-up stands. Through this article, she wants to share tips about different aspects of design to consider before you install exhibition stand.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent