ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stunning Banner Display Design Will Lead To Success!
Total Articles: 3
Wondering what your branding strategy is missing out on for the forthcoming exhibitions? An exhibition is an opportunity where every business or organisation can highlight their USP and woo customers or business partners. It is the one place where something as simple as banner display design can catch the eye of customers and something as complex as big flat screen displays can turn off a customer. An exhibition is an event where tides can turn against you as well and that is why you need to go well prepared.
There are two ways to look at your preparation and strategy for an exhibition. The first way is to make your presence felt using a mix of several branding and promotional tools and the second way is to install exhibition stand in strategic places across the venue. The second path will ensure that every time a visitor sees your design they will immediately be able to associate with your brand. It will create what is called a brand recognition value.
Important Tips for Designing an effective Banner Stand
An exhibition is a great place to launch your brand, strengthen your existing brand image, and find out what your customer really wants. Designing a banner stand is one of the foremost areas to focus in. If your design is not appealing enough then it will not attract visitors, which will translate into failure. In order to create an effective banner display design, you need to consider on the following:
• Catch Phrase: They always work! A catch phrase helps in drawing attention and it should be designed using bold colours and large font.
• Relevant Information: Information is important but too much information can take the visitor’s focus off your brand. Information should be relevant, to the point, and placed at the eye level.
• Graphics and images: The graphics or images to be used as a part of the banner display design should be relevant, stunning, and pleasing to the eye. Most often than not, images that give out a subtle message are extremely useful.
• Design layout: You need to ensure your design layout is not cramped with several elements. Instead, try to give it a clean and smooth finish – one that is easy to read and understand.
• Colours: You need to use colours that are neither too bold nor too soft! If you install exhibition stand with bright colour designs then it might attract attention but will not be pleasing for the eyes. For example: black background with fonts in bold and white colour will send a positive note.
Minda Jonuskis is a graphic design artist and writer with experience of creating banner display design for pop-up stands. Through this article, she wants to share tips about different aspects of design to consider before you install exhibition stand.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent