ALL >> Business >> View Article
Stunning Banner Display Design Will Lead To Success!
Total Articles: 3
Wondering what your branding strategy is missing out on for the forthcoming exhibitions? An exhibition is an opportunity where every business or organisation can highlight their USP and woo customers or business partners. It is the one place where something as simple as banner display design can catch the eye of customers and something as complex as big flat screen displays can turn off a customer. An exhibition is an event where tides can turn against you as well and that is why you need to go well prepared.
There are two ways to look at your preparation and strategy for an exhibition. The first way is to make your presence felt using a mix of several branding and promotional tools and the second way is to install exhibition stand in strategic places across the venue. The second path will ensure that every time a visitor sees your design they will immediately be able to associate with your brand. It will create what is called a brand recognition value.
Important Tips for Designing an effective Banner Stand
An exhibition is a great place to launch your brand, strengthen your existing brand image, and find out what your customer really wants. Designing a banner stand is one of the foremost areas to focus in. If your design is not appealing enough then it will not attract visitors, which will translate into failure. In order to create an effective banner display design, you need to consider on the following:
• Catch Phrase: They always work! A catch phrase helps in drawing attention and it should be designed using bold colours and large font.
• Relevant Information: Information is important but too much information can take the visitor’s focus off your brand. Information should be relevant, to the point, and placed at the eye level.
• Graphics and images: The graphics or images to be used as a part of the banner display design should be relevant, stunning, and pleasing to the eye. Most often than not, images that give out a subtle message are extremely useful.
• Design layout: You need to ensure your design layout is not cramped with several elements. Instead, try to give it a clean and smooth finish – one that is easy to read and understand.
• Colours: You need to use colours that are neither too bold nor too soft! If you install exhibition stand with bright colour designs then it might attract attention but will not be pleasing for the eyes. For example: black background with fonts in bold and white colour will send a positive note.
Minda Jonuskis is a graphic design artist and writer with experience of creating banner display design for pop-up stands. Through this article, she wants to share tips about different aspects of design to consider before you install exhibition stand.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar