ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Sew A Prom Dress
Total Articles: 3
Get a dress form. The importance of a onlydress.co.uk in sewing for yourself cannot be overstated. New ones are usually expensive, but you can buy used ones or rent dress forms for much less money.
Measure yourself. Take your waist measurement at your natural waist, then measure from the center of your bust to your armpit. To get the length measurement, multiply your height in inches by 1.5 (for example, a woman who stands 5'4" tall would multiply 64 by 1.5).
Buy a suitable amount of jersey or any stretchy fabric to make a waistband (using your waist measurement), two straps (multiply the bust-to-armpit measurement by two), and a skirt (your height measurement).
Cut two straps, a waistband and a circle for the onlydress wedding dresses. Use your waist measurement to cut the "hole" in the center of the circle skirt. Hem all of these pieces on all sides before you move on to the next step.
Turn your skirt inside out. Overlap the straps by four inches at the bottom. Align the short edges of the straps with the waist of the skirt. Fold the waistband in half and pin it to the straps. You should now have five layers of fabric.
Start sewing wear the five layers of fabric overlap. When you've sewed all the way around the waist of the skirt and are back at the point at which you started, pin the other end of the waistband in place and finish sewing.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe