ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Sew A Prom Dress
Total Articles: 3
Get a dress form. The importance of a onlydress.co.uk in sewing for yourself cannot be overstated. New ones are usually expensive, but you can buy used ones or rent dress forms for much less money.
Measure yourself. Take your waist measurement at your natural waist, then measure from the center of your bust to your armpit. To get the length measurement, multiply your height in inches by 1.5 (for example, a woman who stands 5'4" tall would multiply 64 by 1.5).
Buy a suitable amount of jersey or any stretchy fabric to make a waistband (using your waist measurement), two straps (multiply the bust-to-armpit measurement by two), and a skirt (your height measurement).
Cut two straps, a waistband and a circle for the onlydress wedding dresses. Use your waist measurement to cut the "hole" in the center of the circle skirt. Hem all of these pieces on all sides before you move on to the next step.
Turn your skirt inside out. Overlap the straps by four inches at the bottom. Align the short edges of the straps with the waist of the skirt. Fold the waistband in half and pin it to the straps. You should now have five layers of fabric.
Start sewing wear the five layers of fabric overlap. When you've sewed all the way around the waist of the skirt and are back at the point at which you started, pin the other end of the waistband in place and finish sewing.
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai