ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Sew A Prom Dress
Total Articles: 3
Get a dress form. The importance of a onlydress.co.uk in sewing for yourself cannot be overstated. New ones are usually expensive, but you can buy used ones or rent dress forms for much less money.
Measure yourself. Take your waist measurement at your natural waist, then measure from the center of your bust to your armpit. To get the length measurement, multiply your height in inches by 1.5 (for example, a woman who stands 5'4" tall would multiply 64 by 1.5).
Buy a suitable amount of jersey or any stretchy fabric to make a waistband (using your waist measurement), two straps (multiply the bust-to-armpit measurement by two), and a skirt (your height measurement).
Cut two straps, a waistband and a circle for the onlydress wedding dresses. Use your waist measurement to cut the "hole" in the center of the circle skirt. Hem all of these pieces on all sides before you move on to the next step.
Turn your skirt inside out. Overlap the straps by four inches at the bottom. Align the short edges of the straps with the waist of the skirt. Fold the waistband in half and pin it to the straps. You should now have five layers of fabric.
Start sewing wear the five layers of fabric overlap. When you've sewed all the way around the waist of the skirt and are back at the point at which you started, pin the other end of the waistband in place and finish sewing.
Automobiles Articles1. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
2. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
3. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
4. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
5. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name
7. Car Inspection Services Debunk Risks Of Buying Used Cars
8. There Is No Risk With Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars
9. Why A Test Drive Is A Good Idea While Deciding On Buying A Used Car?
Author: Ajinkya Satam
10. It’s All About Car Care Products
Author: neel patel
11. Vectra – The Top Manufacturers Of Excavator Attachment & Earth Movers Equipment In India & Europe
12. A Cookout For A Cause
13. Everything You Sort Of Wanted To Know About Car Batteries
Author: Jasonl Mosca
14. All You Need To Know About Trailers
Author: CS Trailers
15. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Every Vehicle To Ply On Road
Author: Luca Curtis