ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Engagement Rings – What Dreams Are Made Of
Total Articles: 8
Having a glittering diamond ring on the ring finger of your left hand is a dream for any woman. Whether you buy a gemstone engagement ring or a diamond solitaire ring for your ring finger, that warm and special feeling in the heart is simply irreplaceable.
An engagement ring is a beacon of a new life – a life amongst new people, traditions and experiences. The true shine seen from an engagement ring comes from the occasion and the partner with whom you share this special moment. That being said, the gemstone set in the same does play a very big part in the appeal. Whatever the reasons, though, both men and women treasure this experience. Thus, it comes as no surprise that engagement rings for men are just as special for the same reasons.
While Indian men hardly wear jewellery,this is one piece of jewellery that they all choose to wear for rest of their lives. Thus, it is very important that engagement rings for men come across as both simple and classy. When selecting a ring, it is essential to keep that in mind. Most engagement rings for men lackthe heavygemstones and design that are trademarks for rings that women wear. That being said, it is essential that engagement rings for women come with a few criteria met.
So, what are these feminine engagement rings know for? These rings are supposed to have three special qualities:
• The Wow factor –Every girl wants a ring that gets that “Wow” response from their social circle. This, simply put, is the expression that girls and woman of all classes want to hear when they share the big news.
• Timelessness – while the thrill of the announcement is an important factor, being able to keep the same ring on for years to come is just as important. From the time that they get married, women will want to wear their engagement rings with pride and showcase the love they feel. Thus, an engagement ring need not be the hottest fashion ring with the latest design. They must instead focus on the eternal expression of love.
• Aesthetic charm – The beauty of an engagement ring is supposed to be ethereal. The delicate and elegant beauty of these rings must be carved with a vision that pleases every woman looking at her engagement ring for years to come.
For most, an engagement ring tends to become the symbol of a memory that comes with a lot of love and affection. Precious gemstones and the metals are used to make the same just as special as the occasion is for a man and a woman. The engagement truly mixes two lives together forever, so the rings for this occasion have to be just as special. No wonder then that a matching ring set has quickly become one of the most popular designs among couples who are getting married.
Author Bio :- Sneha Shah is a Wedding Jewellery designer and writer living in Mumbai. She writes a weekly blog and also is a part of JewelSouk’s Jewellery consultant team. She explores over various wedding and engagement jewellery variants like wedding rings, engagement rings at www.jewelsouk.com. Sneha is an exceptional Jewellery designer and expert.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Designer Purses For Women: Models To Look Out For
Author: Suhana Scott
2. Wear T Shirt For A Classy And Sassy Look
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. More Than A Century Old Legacy!
4. Beach Party Ideas From Beatbox Beverages - The Coolest Party Planners
5. Guide To Select Perfect Swimwear In Uk
6. The Changing Face Of Indian Fashion Industry
Author: Amaya Sharma
7. Your Love For Animals Now Revealed Through Trendy Jewelry
Author: Hugo McCoy
8. Versace, Roberto Cavalli & Missoni - A Luxury Fashion Brands For Men & Women Clothing In Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
9. 3 Engagement Rings You Haven’t Considered
Author: David Smith
10. Top 10 Bridal Lehenga Trends For 2017-2018
Author: Sonali Lad
11. Beach Holiday Checklist
12. Beach Vacation Must- Haves For Men
13. Made In Usa Jeans – Right Compliment To Your Look
Author: Jeff Harmon
14. Process Of Making Cotton Clothes
Author: Cotton Source
15. Are Briefs Ideal For Summer?
Author: Andrew Joel