ALL >> Health >> View Article
Clarinex Is An H1-receptor Indicated For Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis - Pillsformedicine
Total Articles: 28
Clarinex (desloratadine) is an antihistamine used to help relieve the symptoms of cyclic and year-round allergies caused by revelation to indoor allergens such as dust mite, mold spores, pet dander, and outdoor allergens caused by pollen from trees, grasses, or weeds. Clarinex is the aid of the nasal and non-nasal symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis in patients. Clarinex is also used to treat the ongoing itching and rash due to hives from unknown causes. Clarinex can be securely used to treat seasonal allergies in adults who at the same time suffer from mild-to-moderate asthma. Clarinex is the first antihistamine to state in its tagging that grapefruit juice does not influence the combination of the active ingredient. Clarinex is non-sleepy when taken at the suggested doses.
Follow the guidelines on your prescription label with awareness and ask your doctor or pharmacist to give details on any part you do not understand. Take Clarinex exactly as prescribed. Clarinex may be taken with food or without food.
You can take every day, it provides effective 24 hours relief from the symptoms of seasonal and year-round allergies in adults and children age 12 years and older.
If you miss a dose of Clarinex, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a doses two times to make up for a missed one.
Precaution and warning :
Before taking any drug we recommend you to receive your local doctor’s opimion. DO NOT take generic Clarinex if you have known allergy to desloratadine, loratadine or other histamine blockers.
Clarinex should not be used in strict liver and kidney diseases including phenylketonuria. Let your health care provider know if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Try to avoid operating weighty equipment if you have taken Clarinex tablets. Discuss with your doctor if you noticed any major changes in your body while the treatment with these medicines.
Over dose :
If you experience abnormal symptoms such as :
Flu like symptoms
Pounded heart beats
Jaundice like symptoms
it may be a symptom of Clarinex Syrup (Desloratadine) overdose, try to seek emergency medical care as soon as possible. Things to be careful of:
make sure you know how you respond to Clarinex before you drive a car or manage with heavy equipment.
Clarinex is unlikely to make you sleepy. If you are sleepy, do not drive a car or work with machinery.
Stop taking Clarinex 48 hours before you have any skin test. Antihistamines may interfere with the results of skin test.
Hi Friends, this is Anna Austen form Australia. I am completed P. HD in phamacy. Now i am working in pillsformedicine.com. I have lot of experience in medicines field. I also write blog on human health related product. Like Medical abortion pill online Canada, Protonix, Dapoxetine cost online Canada, Paxil, etc.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited