ALL >> Business >> View Article
Beyond Carton Sealing Tapes And Stretch Wrap Film: The Knick-knacks Of Effective Product Packaging
Total Articles: 13
Beyond Carton Sealing Tapes and Stretch Wrap Film: The Knick-Knacks of Effective Product Packaging
Businesses, especially ones who offer shipping services, regularly deal with sending products to locations several miles away. Unfortunately travel times present numerous risks that may affect product quality greatly; risks that effective packaging can prevent. Whether it’s by using boxes sealed with durable stretch wrap film or other recognized packaging means, there are considerations to ponder on to ensure that your product reaches the customer in tiptop shape.
There are four main rules in selecting the right packaging materials, namely: they should be low-cost, protective, attractive, and regulation/rule compliant. Before picking out a material, do adequate research first. Look at what your competitors are currently using, and if possible, improve on them. Get inspiration from the current market trends, especially on the consumer-preferred designs. After compiling relevant information, look for a local packaging supplier and test/tweak options as you see fit.
Professional product packaging is not just a box sealed with a layer of protective carton sealing tape or any other material—it should also be labeled properly. For example, if the product is perishable (i.e. food items or beverages that may spoil), marking the box with “perishable goods” indicates that shipping should be done promptly. For a complete reference on these markings, consult national or state legislations like the U.S. Fair Packaging and Labeling Act.
Adding a personal touch
You may want to include the shipping invoice with your sent package. Some customers want to keep one for their records, or would like to double-check if everything’s in the box. It can also be advantageous to include your company’s business card. Such reference can come in handy in case your customer wants to order another product or refer you to a close friend. Either way, these two documents will prove ideal for inclusion.
Think of packaging a product as something like sending a friend a nice gift. Customers love the fact that they are being prioritized by the company they’re conducting business with, and can prove advantageous in separating your company’s service quality from the competitors. To learn about the different purposes of packaging, visit ehow.com/about_5422616_purpose-packaging.html.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.