ALL >> Business >> View Article
Beyond Carton Sealing Tapes And Stretch Wrap Film: The Knick-knacks Of Effective Product Packaging
Total Articles: 12
Beyond Carton Sealing Tapes and Stretch Wrap Film: The Knick-Knacks of Effective Product Packaging
Businesses, especially ones who offer shipping services, regularly deal with sending products to locations several miles away. Unfortunately travel times present numerous risks that may affect product quality greatly; risks that effective packaging can prevent. Whether it’s by using boxes sealed with durable stretch wrap film or other recognized packaging means, there are considerations to ponder on to ensure that your product reaches the customer in tiptop shape.
There are four main rules in selecting the right packaging materials, namely: they should be low-cost, protective, attractive, and regulation/rule compliant. Before picking out a material, do adequate research first. Look at what your competitors are currently using, and if possible, improve on them. Get inspiration from the current market trends, especially on the consumer-preferred designs. After compiling relevant information, look for a local packaging supplier and test/tweak options as you see fit.
Professional product packaging is not just a box sealed with a layer of protective carton sealing tape or any other material—it should also be labeled properly. For example, if the product is perishable (i.e. food items or beverages that may spoil), marking the box with “perishable goods” indicates that shipping should be done promptly. For a complete reference on these markings, consult national or state legislations like the U.S. Fair Packaging and Labeling Act.
Adding a personal touch
You may want to include the shipping invoice with your sent package. Some customers want to keep one for their records, or would like to double-check if everything’s in the box. It can also be advantageous to include your company’s business card. Such reference can come in handy in case your customer wants to order another product or refer you to a close friend. Either way, these two documents will prove ideal for inclusion.
Think of packaging a product as something like sending a friend a nice gift. Customers love the fact that they are being prioritized by the company they’re conducting business with, and can prove advantageous in separating your company’s service quality from the competitors. To learn about the different purposes of packaging, visit ehow.com/about_5422616_purpose-packaging.html.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth