ALL >> Business >> View Article
Beyond Carton Sealing Tapes And Stretch Wrap Film: The Knick-knacks Of Effective Product Packaging
Total Articles: 12
Beyond Carton Sealing Tapes and Stretch Wrap Film: The Knick-Knacks of Effective Product Packaging
Businesses, especially ones who offer shipping services, regularly deal with sending products to locations several miles away. Unfortunately travel times present numerous risks that may affect product quality greatly; risks that effective packaging can prevent. Whether it’s by using boxes sealed with durable stretch wrap film or other recognized packaging means, there are considerations to ponder on to ensure that your product reaches the customer in tiptop shape.
There are four main rules in selecting the right packaging materials, namely: they should be low-cost, protective, attractive, and regulation/rule compliant. Before picking out a material, do adequate research first. Look at what your competitors are currently using, and if possible, improve on them. Get inspiration from the current market trends, especially on the consumer-preferred designs. After compiling relevant information, look for a local packaging supplier and test/tweak options as you see fit.
Professional product packaging is not just a box sealed with a layer of protective carton sealing tape or any other material—it should also be labeled properly. For example, if the product is perishable (i.e. food items or beverages that may spoil), marking the box with “perishable goods” indicates that shipping should be done promptly. For a complete reference on these markings, consult national or state legislations like the U.S. Fair Packaging and Labeling Act.
Adding a personal touch
You may want to include the shipping invoice with your sent package. Some customers want to keep one for their records, or would like to double-check if everything’s in the box. It can also be advantageous to include your company’s business card. Such reference can come in handy in case your customer wants to order another product or refer you to a close friend. Either way, these two documents will prove ideal for inclusion.
Think of packaging a product as something like sending a friend a nice gift. Customers love the fact that they are being prioritized by the company they’re conducting business with, and can prove advantageous in separating your company’s service quality from the competitors. To learn about the different purposes of packaging, visit ehow.com/about_5422616_purpose-packaging.html.
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012