ALL >> Business >> View Article
Malcolm Sharpe Where The Capital Cost Of A Construction Project Goes
Total Articles: 6
The argument that money makes the world go round may seem an overstatement, but it is nonetheless true in the construction industry. Without money, a draft of a dream building can hardly materialize. In fact, if there’s no money to pay a draftsman or an architect to conceptualise the structure, there won’t even be a draft to begin with. Funding is, therefore, a top priority in planning a construction project, and its value has to be based on a set of well-defined cost estimates.
The owner can decide between hiring a contractor or a team headed by an experienced professional like construction management expert Malcolm Sharpe. The latter option, however, is more efficient as it eliminates the need for the owner to form a team of construction professionals. This part of the process alone may already incur a substantial cost. Even the search for project planners and managers may prove costly.
After finding a construction management firm, planning can take place at the same time as land acquisition and drafting to maximise time. The planning stage can be downright costly, especially when a series of feasibility studies have to be run to ensure that the construction project is a worthwhile investment.
With the draft and the land ready, construction can commence. This is where the largest chunk of the fund goes, particularly when the cost of materials and labor are taken into account. The cost of labor based on workers’ expertise and skills must be factored into the overall cost. Construction management experts like developer Malcolm Sharpe can lay down an accurate cost estimate for this purpose.
Insurance and taxes can be of particular concern once construction is underway, although these factors should already be considered in the estimate. The investor/company owner has to make sure that the insurance is sufficient to cover unwanted expenses such as hospitalization for injured workers. It is also crucial not to get behind the tax declaration and payment schedules to avoid getting scrutinized by the authorities.
Contractors and design professionals use the data from the cost estimate to make sound budgetary and feasibility determinations. The owner can also refer to this data when sourcing funds. To find out more about the different aspects included in the capital cost of a construction project, visit pmbook.ce.cmu.edu/05_Cost_Estimation.html.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev